Everbrite teeth whitening / Scam

1 WV, United States Review updated:

Ordered what I thought was a free trial offer...only pay for shipping. Realized company was not reputable. Cancelled withing 15 min. of purchase. Received cancellation number & was told I would not be charged for product. Visa was charged for trial plus $87.oo for product. I have contacted Visa & had charges removed multiple times but they say they can't cancel charges from company. We will now have to cancel Visas & have new ones sent. It's amazing that this company of frauds can't be stopped! Beware of any brands from XM Brands. they have multiple products from Everbrite teeth whitening to acaiberry diet supplements.

More Everbrite teeth whitening Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010

i also got scammed by them. they kept billing me every couple of weeks and taking the money from f=my baqnk.i had to cancel my visa and get a new one. i wouldent mind if the product worked but it was rubbish

• Tr
      13th of May, 2010

I also ordered this product, along with the Alpine White Teeth product. They are the same company I believe. They tried to charge my credit card, but luckily, the bank stopped it. The other company charged my debit card, and the bank said they can't stop it, even though I sent a certified letter, cancelling within 7 days. Now, I get a letter in the mail saying they are sending a collections agent. I'm ready to file a fraud report with the govt. What did others do?

• Al
      17th of May, 2010

I got hooked by this scam too. I called them (888-869-2674) and talked to an agent. She said that I have to return the product before they can process a refund. Their address is 3609 N. 29th Ave, Hollywood, FL 33020. BTW, your RMA number is your invoice number.

The agent said I had to go back to their website and cancel my "membership". I told them that their original advert did not mention anything about a membership. I went back and looked, sure enough it didn't mention it. You are told to go to a membership cancellation page. You have to complete a bunch of info that is only available to you when you talk to one of their agents. One thing I thought was suspicious in itself was that on the membership cancellation page they warn you that if you attempt to do a chargeback through your bank, they will report you to an Internet Fraud Database and you won't be able to buy anything online again!

I would call them ASAP as I suspect that they will be shut down by the end of the month. The best thing you can do is to call the Hollywood, FL BBB and file a complaint, and then send a letter to the Hollywood, FL DA's office claiming that this is a Consumer Protection violation, which it is.

• Mi
      2nd of Jun, 2010

I have same problems as above. I called my Bank to let them know I did not authorize charge and a claim was opened for 4 charges, 87.47 - kit, 2.95 - surcharge, and 2 - 35.00 overdraft fees. I also have submitted a complaint thru BBB in Florida for a refund of the above amounts in case my bank does not win the dispute. I also faxed several of the complaints on this wesite to my bank and to BBB of Florida. All should do the same, and don't give up.

• Sh
      28th of Sep, 2010

How do i get in touch with this disreputable company, everbrite when i live in Australia?