Ever Private Card

Posted:

How to get your money back!

Okay folks listen up here, if you want your money back along with the NSF that you incurred with your bank this is what you need to do. I got my money back along with a letter from the Attorney General in CA. Send this company an email to this web site www.everprivatecardservice.com and write them a nasty letter and then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in CA. Address is: State of California, Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, CA 94244-2550. This is the only way you'll get your money back, I got all of my money back. File a complaint with your bank, what good it'll do. Mine wasn't worth a nickle it's written on, but a least you have it in writing. If you don't do this then the company got away with taking your hard earned money. They are being investigated by the Attorney General in CA, so get those letters and email going. It's your gain and the company's lost if you take care of this. Good luck and keep me posted.
Complaint comments Comments (470) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  12th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Charged my bank account $49.95 without my authorization!

Ever Private Card charged my bank account$49.95 for a service that I have not authorized. I want the $49.95 + $28.00 NSF charge, the this created on my account returned back to my bank account. This caused my bank account to be charge with an NSF fee of $28.00, because the bills that I did authorize did not go through because this company choose to take $49.95 out of my checking account without authorization from me.
A  17th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
2 unauthorized charges of 49.95 taken from my account. I have to close my account, because my bank can not stop them. It is sad to see how easy and openly can get cheated and robbed and our government cant do anything about it!?
N  18th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized funds removed via online check

UNAUTHORIZED ELECTRONIC CHECK FOR $49.95 WAS PRESENTED BY THIS COMPANY AGAINST MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. Someone at this company created an electronic check using my account details and made up a check number 9999 and made it out for $49.95. The number used isn’t my check sequence.

I never authorized this transaction, I tried calling and emailing them to no avail. I notified my bank that I didn’t write the check. I have no ideal who Ever Private Card is and I didn’t order anything from this company.

People beware!
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Took money out of my checking account. I am in the process of filing charges as soon as i can figure out the real number and company name when you call the number provided for them it says to contact by email but the email given is fraud...
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
A check in the amount of $49.95, was deducted off my checking without my authorization. I did not authorized this charge from Ever private Card.
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Sub: Unauthorized electronic check for $49.95 was presented by this company against my checking account

Someone at this company created an electronic check using my account details and made up a check number 9999 and made it out for $49.95 and caused my checking account to overdraw.

I never authorized this transaction, I tried calling and emailing them to no avail. I don't even know what this is for, period.

I contacted my bank this morning immediately upon discover of this and the bank officer I spoke to was very helpful and is returning this item to Ever Private Card's bank as unpaid due to insufficient funds, but my bank will restore my balance and credit me back the overdraft fees it caused to my account. In addition to that, my bank is putting a freeze on this account and I have to go in on Friday to close this one and open a brand new account.

These are scam artists and my bank advised me that if I need a short term loan, to go locally to apply, and not over the internet.
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
On March 16, 2007, Ever Private Card took money out of my bank account by writing a fraudulent check for $49.95. I have never heard of this company. I don't even own a credit card. I notified my bank, that I didn't write the check and that the check number that Ever Private Card processed isn't even the number sequence I have in my box of checks. I filed a police report so that my bank can refund the money to me. I'm on limited funds and I can't believe the bank let this company take my money.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    -1 Votes
Ever Private Card submitted a electronic check to my bank stating they had an application with my signature. I don't even know who they are or what they sell.
N  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Sub: Unauthorized bank charges

Everprivatecard.com showed up on my bank statement with a deduction of $49.95. I did not order anything, nor do I want anything. How can we stop this?? I've been promised a refund over the phone, but judging by the number of complaints, I doubt I will ever see one.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I kept writing and they would never give a direct answer. When I said that if action was not taken I WOULD file charges with the Attorney General of my state, they sent me a link to request a refund. The link is

We will see what happens.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Ever card company drafted $49.95 from my account, I have never given anyone the authority to draft from my checking account on this date 4/19/07.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I too am a victim of this company. My account was charged $29.95 by this company without my ok. I am very thankful that my bank was familiar with this scam and caught it.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Ok what's really going on? I'm actually on the phone with my bank right now, trying to dispute this. Who are these people or what is this company? Hello, we all clearly were in some type of financial need which forced us to apply for a pay day loan in the first place, why and how could they do this. I emailed the company and stated that if the amount was not debited to my account by the end of the next business week, I would seek legal action. I'm hoping my bank is familiar with this scam and is willing to reimburse me. This is a sad, ridiculous case of kicking someone while their down!
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I also was scammed by quickcardservices.com. I had to write to them 3 times. The third time i informed them that i would be contacting the BBB, FTC and the Attorney Generals office. They responded that they would be refunding my money due to "my error"... LOL

It will take up to 10 days. I will keep you posted. Everyone needs to file complaints about this company to ever business conduct reporting agency out there. What they do IS WRONG . There needs to be better laws against this 3rd party information. My bank wasn't so nice. They did not consider it fraud since i had put my personal information online and would not refund my overdraft fees.

I agreed but to no avail. As soon as i recover from this 109.95 overdrafts i am going to change my bank
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I never applied with this card company, how in the world did they acquire my information.
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I just opened a checking account the end of march and on 4/4 $49.95 was taken from my account from this ever private card company which i never heard of. My bank says they have a electronic signature from a check #9999 from me. I never wrote a check yet, i just opened my account and haven't even received my checks in the mail yet! So how can this company deduct money from my account without my permission? This is really pisses me off because i'm arguing with the bank people trying to convince them that i never even made such a transaction and i want my money back because now my account is overdrawn! The number my bank gave me to call this company doesn't even allow for you to speak with anyone but give a website to go to... The website has nothing on it! Except for aplace to leave your name,email address and comment and says please give 24 hrs to be contacted. That was on 4/9- i haven't been contacted back yet even after leaving 4 comments! This company needs to be reported and charged with a crime because they are ruin individuals lives.come on people, money doesn't grow on trees who has money to just give away? No way am i gonna let them get away with this i take this matter to washington d.c government if i have to! This is ridiculous! They gonna pay for what they did to me and others.
A  22nd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Exact thing happened to me exact how do we stop them. Now i have another one by unified services how can my bank cover these checks 9999 and 10159 without funds.
N  23rd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Withdrawal from account without permission!

I need to get an understanding on how the company Ever Private Card run there business. I ask for a not for someone to go in my account and take out money without telling me. The reason for that loan was to pay off some bills not add on to my bills. If i knew that they all would go in my account and take out money without telling me i would not deal with this company at all.

People beware!!!
A  23rd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I also had $49.95 deducted from my bank account unauthorized. It also caused my account to be overdrawn and charged at $35.00 NSF Fee.
A  23rd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
My money was also taken by this company I called my bank and there is nothing they can do because they say it's a paper check and it makes it look as if I wrote or gave approval for this transaction. My bank also let me know that this company is very good at what it does and that why they use the paper check instead of filing electronic because it's harder to recover.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree