Ever Private CardTook money out of my account without authorization

P

On 3/16/07 my disabled daughter was looking for ways to help out the family financially. She has a 2yr. old son. And my disabled brother is in our house. Well the quick card service took money out of our account without authorization. When I tried to notify them I get the run around. I've e-mailed them 3 times as I was directed to do. I've yet to receive any reply, or refund. I seen the artical of one other consumer on your website. Respectfully, Paticia.

• Wh
    what do i do Aug 30, 2007

I just called my bank they want me to come in and fill out a afidavid for m it will take about two weeks if it's true they said then i should be refunded through my bank how did they get my checking account information all i did was apply for a loan so we can pay our bills now i might have to change my account number because of this company my bank wasn't happy with me over this but they said they would work with me this happened to me about a month ago i know i shouldn't have waited but i have been fighting with the company to get my money back they took 54.95 from my account which over drew me i had to burrow money the next day from a relative so i wouldn't get in trouble with the bank for being over drawn have they been reported to the better business burrow about this

• Wh
    what do i do Aug 30, 2007

This company ever private card did the same thing to me i got screwed i told them i didn't authorize them to take the money which over drew me they told me i would get my money refunded in a check and i haven't received it yet it's been about a month now and i am pissed i am wondering is there a law suit against this company they told me that i signed up for them which i didn't they must have gotten my information somewhere else i never said yes to them my bank never refunded me for this but this company or whom ever is doing this needs to be stopped i have never heard of this company before in my life till my husband came home and said we were over drawn in our account from this company i wish there was a phone number for me to call them and ### them out

• Sh
    SHEPHA ALEXANDRA SAINT-FIRMIN Aug 27, 2007

Those people need to go to prison because i work too hard for my money

• Er
    Eric Patton Jun 23, 2007

I too was what appears to be victim of this practice. Check 9999 was debited from my PNC bank bank account for $54.95. I am not sure what this was for. I will be monitoring this very closely though over the next few weeks. The above comments tell me this company is a scam operation.

If anybody can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• La
    Laura Shanks Jun 17, 2007

I have just become victim to this company. They drafted $49.95 from my checking account using check number 9999. I did not authorize this withdrawal and would like my money back. I will be reporting this to my bank as a fraudulent scam and hopefully charges can be filed and put this company out of business.

• Ju
    Judy Jun 16, 2007

Took money out of my account without my permission... Called the company and i got the run around...

• Pa
    Patrisia Meadows Jun 13, 2007

They took money out my account.

Noelle Jun 11, 2007

I just wanted everyone to know that I received a refund check from them today. They withdrew money from my account without my permission. I had to stay on them but it finally came so FIGHT and get your money back!!!

• Mi
    Michelle Marie Dailson Jun 11, 2007

On 6/7/07 this company withdrew $49.95 from my checking account which I knew nothing about and I didn't have the funds in there so now I also have an overdraft charge for an extra $20.00 on top of the $49.95!

Michelle Dailson.

• De
    denise robinson Jun 05, 2007

My account was charged 54.95 and nine nsf of 35.00 totaling the amount of 369.95 of charges that was not authorized, i would like this company to replace the full amount or i will be contacting a lawyer.

• Rl
    R. Lynn Jun 03, 2007

They tried 2x to get me for $54.95 in the past week. Both times with no luck. Now the bank has put a range stop on their information and I'm working to get me fees back.

• Ll
    Lloyd M.Slade May 30, 2007

My account was debited for $49.95 without my approval.

charlene hunt May 30, 2007

My account went into the the negative because of this i was charged 30 dollars on top of the 49.95

• Lu
    LUCRETIA RIA VAN WYK May 30, 2007

A few days ago one of my friends took my bank card and withdrawn money out of it without my permission. I called absa in sa and they couldn't help me after i went and opened a case at the police and im still waiting for some evidence. What should i do next, just wait and see?

• Na
    NAKISHA L. BROWN May 25, 2007

I have no idea what this charge is. These people are crooks!!!

• Tr
    TROY HOMES May 21, 2007

Ever Private Card charged my bank account$49.95 for a service that I have not authorized. This caused my bank account to be charge with an NSF fee of $28.00, because the bills that I did authorize...

• Lo
    Lorraine Meyvis May 18, 2007

They withdrew $49.95 from my acct and I need to find out how to get them to return my money.

• Ka
    Karen S. O'Boyle May 14, 2007

There was a withdraw from my checking account that I did not authorize.

• Ge
    Genni Dupree May 11, 2007

I also have been taken, 49.95 out of my account twice on May 10th 2007. I don't know why or how they did this. I gave no over the phone authorization. I called the [protected] also and had to leave a message and no response. It gave me another number [protected] and the rude lady said that was the number for a engineering company, yeah right. I have consulted a lawyer and a friend with the FBI, so we will see very, very soon.

• Ri
    Rich Iwanski May 05, 2007

Ever Private Card... I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General in CA. Also, with The New York State Attorney Generals Office & Department of Justice, P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, CA [protected]. My Bank as initiated and investigation into the matter and changed my checking account number. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ! I will also send a copy of this e-mail to: CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX NEWS and anyone also who will listen.

• Ro
    Robert Meredith May 02, 2007

I just joined the list, lucky me! $49.95 out of my account also. I contacted my bank & got a phone number for Ever Private Cards (who the heck is that?). I thought I'd investigate before pressing charges & involving my bank in it, seems it really is a scam. So far I only have Ever Privates phone number- [protected]. This site is a great help, if I get anywhere I will repost & please if anyone gets any info then feel free to share it.

Thanks!

• Ge
    Geraldine A. Cowan Apr 26, 2007

On 4/26/2007 Ever Private Card withdrew $49.99 from my checking account. I did not authorize this withdrawal.

Geraldine A. Cowan
    The Credit Union of Alabama

• Gi
    Gina Reynolds Apr 25, 2007

I just found out that i had $49.95 deducted from my account, and my bank would not return it back so i want my money back.

• Ar
    Araule Apr 25, 2007

If anyone has been affected by ever private card. I was two i had 88.00 in overdraft not to mention the 49.95 I went and notify my bank fraud department. If anyone needs help email me to stop these criminals.

• Li
    Lisa Tidwell Apr 23, 2007

I applied for a card and did not receive a response or card and money was taken out of my account weeks later and over drew my account.

• Au
    Audrey Seymoure Apr 23, 2007

I did a payday cash loan that did not say anything about a $49.95 withdrawal from my checking account. I have been trying to get someone to send me an email or call me about this matter. I feel that if you all can go in my account and take out something i did not tell you to do you can give me a call or an email. I don't understand how you all run your business but that is not the business way at all. I did not ask for a card i ask for a loan. If i am not able to get a loan than say so and not take the money out of my account without notifying me. I would like for some one to let me know what's going on in this matter. A real business will not go on like there is nothing going on.

• Na
    Natalie Denning Apr 23, 2007

On 4/20/07 Ever Private Card electronically took $49.95 from my checking account without my permission. I do not know who these people are or how they got my bank account information and I did not authorize the ACH debit to them.

James Jonathan Eugene Dyer Apr 22, 2007

Ever private card took out 49.95 dollars out of my bank account and was suppose to put in 200.00 dollars in my account. i was just trying to get a loan to get out of debt and it is just making it worse.

• Je
    Jeramy Thomas Markel Apr 20, 2007

Sub: Unauthorized charges to checking account

I have had $49.95 taken from my checking account by Ever Private Card without my knowledge. They have provided me no service and I have received no notification of the transaction.

• Te
    Teresa Mccallum Apr 19, 2007

Ever private card services charged my and my husbands account with out authorized. They charged us 49.95 and their 800 number has now been disconnected we have never heard of this company.

• Pa
    Pamela A Spangle Apr 18, 2007

I was looking at my bank statement on line last nighe and noticed a charge for 49.95 for and i didn't know what it was for because i didn't spend that amount on any thing. So this morning i went back in and checked my account a gain and there was a fake check drawn on my account what do i do to get my money back? How can this happen what can i do to protect my self i noticed this fake company is getting away with a lot what is being done about it?

• Av
    Avery Ferguson Apr 17, 2007

I was the victim of having my monies taken from my acct and filled out a form. How long does it take before you hear from them? I was glad to see that monies were refunded.

• Av
    Avery Ferguson Apr 16, 2007

I am with Bank of America and they didn't refund me my monies.

Jacquelynn S Brooks Apr 16, 2007

I had 49.95 drafted out of my account Tuesday by a company i have never heard off. Ever Private card..And was charged 38.00. I want to know who will take care of this!!!... 5 complaints on one company today??? Something needs to be done and fast.

Annette Robinson Apr 15, 2007

I was charged by this company too, but I received a refund right away. I was charged on March 13th & I contacted them on 17th. I was explained the reason of charge & was asked for resending the card details. However I was refunded when I refuse to have the card.

• La
    Laura Gonzalez Apr 14, 2007

They took money electronically out of my bank account i have never even heard of this..so called company. I am not going to pay for anythings that i didnt allow. Especially scams. They took my children's child support money out of my account and left me 42.00 dollars in the negative

• Da
    Dawn R Factor Apr 12, 2007

I called my bank and they refunded me the money that these thieves took without authorization. It seems when you look up payday advances they take your information and process it, even if you didn't say yes to an advance. $49.95. However if everyone calls their banks, they will refund the money and not be charged overdrafts as this is a theft. If your bank gives you problems, I can tell you Bank of America doesn't and instantly helped me.

• Me
    Melissa Trefil Apr 10, 2007

This company took 49.95 out of my bank account and had no right to i did not authorize it at all. I have tried to get my money back and they will not respond when you send an email and i called the number [protected] and the lady that picked up was rude and hung up on me. All i want is my money back and i do not want them to charge my account account i will be in contact with an attorney as well my bank is already involved. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RUDE AND IT IS A SCAM!

• Wa
    Wayne K Bockhol Jr Apr 09, 2007

I am a 35 yr old male on disability i was searching for a loan on line to help consolidate my credit cards ever private/quick card took 49.95 out of my account twice causing me to bounce checks now i have all these fees plus being out that money I called answering machine said go to web site no help there i called another number they kept putting me on hold was on hold for over two hours then finally gave up and hung up I am on a fixed income this has messed me up!!!

• Se
    Sebrena Bennett-Wells Apr 08, 2007

I have received as of recently the charge of 49.95 on my account statement from Ever Private Card Services. From reading all of these complaints I see that I am not the only one. I have tried unsuccessfully to get my money back as well. When they posted the charges to account it went in the negative as well. I was also charged an overdraft fee of 35.00. If anyone knows anything about how to recoupe my money please let me know, and if I find out any information, I will share as well.