Evans Halshaw / Renault clio bought july 2014
I bought a Renault Clio from Evans Halshaw of Lincoln in July 2014. Initially, they said they would put fuel in the car before I collected it. Upon collection the audible fuel warning was sounding. It turned out that the filler flap solenoid wasn't working even though they said fuel had just been put in the car, which was impossible. The following week they replaced the solenoid. I have just had the car MOTd and it failed as both front springs were broken. The person carrying out the MOT said they looked like they had been broken for a while!! I had only done just over 2000 miles since the last MOT, carried out by Evans Halshaw.
The latest MOT also picked up that the brake pads were at a low 3mm thickness and the discs would also need replacing soon.
Taking into account the mileage I had done I think these items should have been picked up last year so how come Evans Halshaw missed them. Also that the clutch is at the top of its travel. Does anyone else, apart from me, think this smells a bit ?
More Evans Halshaw Complaints & Reviews
- Evans Halshaw - Poor service 
- Evans Halshaw - Appalling service 
- Evans Halshaw - Bad service
- Evans Halshaw - Misleading information 
- Evans Halshaw - Outright lies and safety issues 
- Evans Halshaw - refund for new car
- Evans Halshaw - faulty vehicle
- Evans Halshaw - used car 
- Evans Halshaw - seat ibiza second car key
- Evans Halshaw - car sales