Evans Halshaw Cheltenham / dealer principle
Warning - read the below before thinking about buying a car from this garage.
Firstly it is a shame you have to select a star rating - i would not give this garage even 1 star rating. I saw a car on auto trader and called and left a £200.00 deposit. I made an appointment to view the car. I travelled from birmingham to cheltenham to view the car only to arrive and be told that the car is not available to view. The car went for an mot and they forgot to bring it back. Furthermore, they also told me that although the car is advertised with a fsh, it doesn't have any.
The sales guy and the dealer principle and seriously incompetent.
They have refused to compensate me for my wasted journey. I took the day off from work !!!
If you try and complain about the dealer principle, he advises you that there is no mechanism for complaint about it.
Total wasted journey
Avoid like the plague
More Evans Halshaw Cheltenham Complaints & Reviews
- Evans Halshaw - poor service 
- Evans Halshaw - appalling service 
- Evans Halshaw - bad service
- Evans Halshaw - misleading information 
- Evans Halshaw - move me closer service
- Evans Halshaw Sheffield - misleading information, lies and fraudulent practices
- Evans Halshaw - newe mokka
- Evans Halshaw - lack of locking nut key for wheels
- Evans Halshaw - renault clio bought july 2014
- Evans Halshaw - car sold with void warranty