Europcar Italy, Trento — unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
I rented a car in a small Europcar office in Trento, Italy. Everything went fine, but after six month I received a letter from Europcar that I have to pay 4 euro ticket penalty, do not know for what and that I have to pay it in max 14 days delay, that after they sent the letter by post. I did managed to call the police, find out that was for the highway, I did not know how I passed through, and finally I payed around 20 euros with the penalties. Still that is ok, but after a month I found out that the Europcar took from my bank account another 45 euros, despite I did payed in time, they did not even contacted me, nothing. This is not legal, I did not gave my credit card for that, I will never user the Europcar again.
More Europcar Italy, Trento Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me
- Europcar - over charging.