etsy.com / prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
I am a former seller on Etsy...very successful and longtime seller, I might add. I had 100% feedback from all of my customers! I went to check my messages one morning, only to discover my Etsy Shop was gone! I went into my email to see if I had missed something only to find a very generic message from Etsy stating they closed my shop. No reason included in this message! Prior to closing my store, I had received NO WARNING, NO COMPLAINTS & NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! I immediately emailed Etsy for explanation, waited over a week and received NO RESPONSE. I emailed again and it's been over TWO MONTHS AND ETSY STILL HAS NOT BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN WHY MY STORE WAS CLOSED!
Prior to Etsy Closing my store with no warning, I had been a very dedicated and hard working seller since 2009. I feel that I am at least owed an explanation! Additionally, I lost all of my sales records that I need for tax purposes, lost all contact information with current customers, lost all conversations needed to complete orders that had already been paid for and several sales that I was close to "sealing the deal!"
As an experienced online seller, I highly recommend sellers stay away from Etsy! They have turned into Ebay! Really Sad!
More etsy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Etsy - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- Etsy - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- Etsy - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- etsy.com - the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule 
- Etsy - google lookup
- Etsy Worldpay - Rips off and steals from vendors and customers
- Etsy - shut my shop down for no reason, and holding my funds for more than 5 months.
- Etsy - lacking - customer service