The travel agency called and spoke with my boyfriend juan f franco. Said yes to the vaction, but quickly changed his mind and said no to the offer, but the travel agent said that they couldn't cancel the order. They said that they had to process it and that we had to wait to get it in the mail. Which all took place aug. 15,2007. We were never told about the fifteen days to cancel. When I estella garcia called to find out why it was taking so0 long to receive the package, which was about a month and a half ago. Was told that it should have been there already, but we still didn't get it until last month. I then called to tell them that we didn't want it and that we wanted our money back. The person that I spoke to told me that we couldnt have our money back because the package was purchased in august so the fifteen days had already passed, but I don't see how that should affect us getting our money back if we were never told about the fifteen days and we didn't receive the package until months later. I also feel that when my boyfriend asked for his money back during the original conversation back in august they should have given it back instead of saying that we had to wait for the package to come in the mail. We have no hard feelings only want our refund back of $398.00. I also feel that you should see to it that the agents make it more clear about the fifteen days.
juan f franco & estella v garcia