Etour And Travel / Refusal to give money back

647 w barstow apt.215 clovis ca. 93612Clovis, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-324-1841

The travel agency called and spoke with my boyfriend juan f franco. Said yes to the vaction, but quickly changed his mind and said no to the offer, but the travel agent said that they couldn't cancel the order. They said that they had to process it and that we had to wait to get it in the mail. Which all took place aug. 15,2007. We were never told about the fifteen days to cancel. When I estella garcia called to find out why it was taking so0 long to receive the package, which was about a month and a half ago. Was told that it should have been there already, but we still didn't get it until last month. I then called to tell them that we didn't want it and that we wanted our money back. The person that I spoke to told me that we couldnt have our money back because the package was purchased in august so the fifteen days had already passed, but I don't see how that should affect us getting our money back if we were never told about the fifteen days and we didn't receive the package until months later. I also feel that when my boyfriend asked for his money back during the original conversation back in august they should have given it back instead of saying that we had to wait for the package to come in the mail. We have no hard feelings only want our refund back of $398.00. I also feel that you should see to it that the agents make it more clear about the fifteen days.
Sincerely,
juan f franco & estella v garcia

Comments

De
  15th of Jan, 2008
All sales are made with a DRS digital tape recording. If your boyfriend did indeed ask for his money back on the original call you could simply ask for the tape to be played back. It would be on that recording. If it is they would have to refund you. IF it's not on the tape recording... well then you're lying. I would be willing to bet that what IS on the tape recording is your boyfriend agreeing to the charges.
Be
  31st of Jan, 2008
This if for Devon Smith, the guys with the pervious comment, who acts as if he has been to the trip before. But really, Devon, you sound like you are working for etourandtravel and i bet you do, because you back them up in every little comments that everyone has about them. So F*ck you Devon, because you guys don't tell the truth, like all the hidden charges and fees.
Ci
  29th of Mar, 2011
This is an old post but I want to know if the money was ever refunded or did this couple use the package? I just bought a package and I am now totally apprehensive.
Fa
  25th of May, 2011
they are lying have to agree we too were caught in their scheme
Fa
  25th of May, 2011
we were called by this company...and regret we agreed. The reps are rude. Please do not go on this trip. we have been put through the ringer. Do not give them your M/C VISA or Capital cards. Once they have it, they put on any item they want. We are refuting some items as we thought we did not ask for. once you give them your card...good luck. Never have been so stressed out in my life. WARNING..never give anyone your major credit card on phone. Hope tis helps future people. We all work hard for our money. we had to cancel our card as well so future charges would not be put on. BUYER BE WARE.

ETourandTravel Logo ETourandTravel