[Resolved] Etihad Airways — my luggage was damaged
Please be informed that when I arrive to Spain - (Flight from Doha To Madrid) on 15/16 of December 2016 my lugage was damage.
Date 16 December
Flight EY0075 - please see attached pictures.
Please informe asap what is the procedure to request a refund.
Etihad Guest Number [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 26, 2017
Thanks for coming to us today and sharing this recent experience. We would like to help and kindly ask you to review this link; http://www.etihad.com/en-us/before-you-fly/baggage-information/missing-baggage/ you can send us a claim form to our baggage claims team and they will review this for you *Gill
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage