Ethiopian AirlinesUnethical behaviour at Check-in counter (Mumbai Airport)

Dear Sir/Madam
My grandmother (aged 76), unable to read and write, was due to fly on 27/02/2016, flight ET611 at 5:15 am from Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport, Mumbai, to Bole Airport, Addis Ababa. However she was stopped at the check-in counters as the supervisor in charge requested for a visa receipt. The visa receipt requested is the receipt that is required in exchange for my grandmothers passport which included her relative visa and was applied for and received at the relative home affairs office. If we had not submitted the receipt, she would have not received her passport in order to fly. So how is it possible for my grandmother to have such a receipt in her position?
I spoke to the supervisor over the call and told him I have the appointment letter and receipt for the payment made for the relative visa and he had asked me to email the mentioned documents to a relevant email address.
Thereafter after receiving the emails, the supervisor on duty refused to view his emails and then stated that the issue is not with the documents but rather with her ticket. My grandmothers ticket was valid in all aspects.
The supervisor on duty made my grandmother, who is a wheelchair passenger, step aside stating that there were too many passenger waiting in the queue. He was very rude, unfriendly and not helpful at all and he made every effort to ensure that my grandmother does not board the flight by asking her for irrelevant information and documentation and wasting time. Due to this, I suffered a loss with regards to the ticket and am now required to purchase another ticket for my grandmother. I would highly appreciate it if this unfortunate and shameful incident is investigated and addressed with the airport and the relevant supervisor. May I please request for a response as soon as possible so that my grandmother does not face such difficulties in the future.
Thanking you in advance.