Ethiopian Airlines / Deboarded from the flight and missing luggage

India Review updated:
2.5
Denied flight after being issued a boarding pass and luggage was shifted without my knowledge. I am holding the boarding pass and also the pir form of my missing luggage.

Comments

Rs
  1st of Dec, 2009
I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENC ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES IS THE WORST AIRLINE I HAVE FLOWN. ON DECEMBER FIRST 2009 I SHOWED UP ONE MUNITE LATE FOR FINAL BOARDING. THE CAPTAIN DENIED ME BOARDING. THE PLANE SAT AT THE LOADING POSITION FOR OVER 30 MINUTES AFTER I WAS DENIED. THESE PEOPLE WHO RUN ETHIOPIAN TOO STUPID TO RUN AN AIRLINE AND ARE SICK. THIS AIRLINE SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL EXPENSE.
Em
  20th of Nov, 2013
Don't get me wrong! I am confident on the airline crew knowledge and capacity. But guess what? Customers don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. The cabin crew lack professionalism has no work ethics and definitely no clue about customer service at all. I am sorry to say it but the cabin crew, especially the captains are super egotistical, inflated and honestly I don't even know what they think about themselves. The way they carry themselves is so sad and pathetic. They need to come down and has to understand that their salary comes from the passengers that have been tolerating their ignorant behavior. They need to know that their dumb attitude is so embarrassing not only to one of the great organization in the nation but also to country because unfortunately they are carrying the flag wherever they go. I wonder if they even take ethics and professionalism as a course, if they do, may be it needs s to be revised and strengthened. CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE! and get matured please.