Eteachergroup.com Online Hebrew / thief

Aug 5, 2015
eteachergroup.com-Hebrew, they are real thief and scammer, I had been through a lot, still my student profile there can't deactivate can't do any thing, sent email is wasted time, wrong answered, excused, charge another fees, making me sending email again, every different person call- giving me another option they wanted, asking me same personal information, , they some how tricking me, got me confused to saying yes and later i checked bank statement?they took money out, ... When I called they never answer I been paid three time different amounts, I was mistaken for sign it.. their system is making keep pay, never cancel, --but if want cancel, cancellation fee as whole course, year even didn't take class even couldn't log in, . I had to close my bank account. If some one still out there interesting this please do not answer phone or sign it.. do not involve online with representative, do not giving any email or phone information ...

N  15th of Mar, 2017 by
Lustmuhle, Switzerland,
I tried to improve me Hebrew wit the dream to study once at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Because the "eteachergroup" claimed to be associated wit the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, the had immediately my trust! But their selling practices are horrible! They start to put you from the beginning under pressure and push you to agree and claim their offer. They give you discount to say yes. And then they are asking for your credit card. Then they immediately cash the money. But they did not send me once an e-mail (which they have in my contact form) since 5 days now. That is more than odd.
But after becoming doubting and finding this "fraud comments" I knew that this is not a good sign and I am not the only one who is betrayed! Yes, I was a fool to trust, now the money is gone and I have now contract in my hand and if they can write whatever they want to! But this business has to be. I urge all of you to also write to the "true" Hebrew University of Jerusalem" and ask them if the knew of that practices of the "eteachers group LTD" and if they can stay behind their that kind of practice / fraud! or if that rather damages their business?

eTeacherHebrew Logo eTeacherHebrew