eSureBuy.com / Plantronics voyager edge order # 50497

Good Day,

I ordered what I believed to be a Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth device on March 1, 2017. I received the device on or about March 7, 2017. I placed in on its charger for two hours and paired it to my iPhone 7. It was fully charged. I then called several people who all told me it sounded like I was far away and my voice was going in and out.

I immediately contacted eSurebuy.com and received an email from Nick Braun informing me that I needed to charge the device for 24 hours (?) and then I was to pair it to my phone as instructed in the manual (one that I did not receive). He further informed me that I could contact Plantronics technical support and Nick provided their number.

I contacted Plantronics technical support to receive assistance (after doing all of what I described above) and was informed the device is not working. I then was instructed by Plantronics to register the product and request a replacement. I did only to receive a rejection email.

I called again today and was told that my replacement request was rejected because eSurebuy.com is NOT an authorized distributor for Plantronics and the device is not made by their manufacturers and therefore they cannot attest to the validity of the product.

I emailed Nick Braun today requesting a FULL REFUND. I do not want a replacement from this company. And I do not want to pay a restocking fee.
I will return the defected device at their cost as indicated in my email to Nick Braun.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this matter.

Juanita L Mitchell