Esurance / Car Insurance

1 650 Davis StreetSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8003787260

In 2004, I had 2 auto accidents that were 2 months apart. Neither were my fault. Esurance stopped my PIP benefits for the 1st when I had the 2nd accident. I guess they felt I had recovered. However, injuries from the 1st got worse with the 2nd car accident. Esurance sent me to 2 independent medical exams. The chiropractor said that I chiropractor could never help me. The 2nd was a pain and rehab dr who said I should go home and exercise. When I did not get better in 2006, I went to a neurosurgeon who told me that I needed 2 surgeries. Esurance has ignored my letters and I have been suffering and in a lot of pain ever since. My back has gotten much worse in those areas and is now described as severe. I have lost my job and my health insurance shortly after the accidents. My boss was not happy that I could not do the same job that I used to do. I have filed a complaint letter with Esurance and plan to file suit on Oct. 20, 2009 if I do not get response this time. These accidents have destroyed my life.

Sa

Comments

• Ve
      23rd of Jun, 2009

This is a terrible company. My policy refund check bounced! http://blog.vshoward.com/2009/06/23/esurance/#content

26th of Sep, 2009

Esurance cut off my benefits after those two exams.