Essence of Argan Oil / essence of argan oil

1 Burlington, Australia Review updated:

I had a site which said a free sample & you just paid for postage. There was no other obligation, I made sure I read everything as I am quite aware or the bottom line. I did get the product which was a 30ml bottle which at the time I did think was weird as its a bit big for a sample.
Then I found out more money was taken out of my account & when I rang them they said it was only for 14 days trial & they give you the proper product. And then over & above all they added tax to the produced. I told them after talking to them ok fine Ill pay not realizing they added tax which they never told me till the second phone call. Plus I said I hadn't had the product 14 days yet, I had only had it one week when they charged me. Then they said I should of phoned them saying I hadn't got it yet & the time starts from the day I ordered it.
I have looked at there sites again & see were they say its a trial, but I know the one I saw didn't have that. I'm wondering if they put out bogus ones every now and again to get us in.

Feb 12, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Feeling ripped off, as so many people have been, by agreeing to a US$7.50 shipping charge for a "free sample" of Essence of Argan and, oh yes, the eye cream sounded good too, for same shipping cost.
    So much for the free samples - six weeks later, I received the second bottle of Essence of Argan, so checked my credit card in confusion - NZ$670.00 has been charged in total. I may get a refund of NZ$288, if I ship these second lot of products back and they safely arrive and they put the money through in their own good time... Looking back, I found one email (a postage-cost order confirmation) amongst my many that had tiny writing at the very bottom "Promises and Terms", where this disaster was foretold. No invoice in with the first package, nothing in my initial sign-up details for the free items. So... if I'm lucky I may have only spent about $400 on my free (small) sample of skin care products.