[Resolved] Esources.co.uk — unauthorised recurring payments
Really eSources? If I purchase 1 month of access on your sub par website without wanting to be a full time member, HOW are you charging me the following month without consent???
Sign up at your peril! I should've listened to the other reviewers (hardly believe all the good reviews on here)
If you're looking for wholesale better to try 4WholesaleUSA, Greatrep.com, Wholesale Directory or Wholesalers4u.co.uk
Absolutely disgusting and they've refused to respond to my emails (I wonder why)
I am contacting my bank about this. Never recommending this site to anyone!
PS. ESources/Wholesaleforum is ran by the same crooks!
Esources.co.uk customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Esources.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money