[Resolved] eSources / membership
Without warning or notification they charged me credit card £60. I complained and they sent an email saying my membership had been stopped and no mention of a refund. I've emailed at least ten times and had no replies. There is no phone number listed. I'm really upset as I explained how much the money meant to me. I've now sent it to there sales email. No director info showing on line.
Esources.co.uk customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More eSources Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money