Ericdress.com / they are fake and they are based in china

These people are crooks! All they want is your money and they do not care about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline since the purchase date. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But they did not understand. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (And it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they refused because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if I could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding sleeves! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when I told them I was going to file a complaint and how I wanted my full refund because they did not provide excellent customer service like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, do not! Do not!!! Buy from these people. They are fake and they are based in china. And do not understand english. Save your money! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.

Ch
Jan 22, 2013

Comments

• Mr
      5th of May, 2018

I ordered a dress on 14/04/2018 to go to my son's wedding. I saw the dress onli e and fell in love with it, I foolishly ordered it without reading reviews. I have emailed them several times and they say it is in transit but surely it does not take that long to get here.I did not realise they were based in China. I have realised I won't get the dress so I am now on the search for something else.