Eric Hill Nissan / worst customer service ever

United States Review updated:

Do not go to Eric Hill Nissan. There is something wrong with the people at this place. When I've called no one will answer the phone after the initial receptionist, I've left two voicemails with no call back. The third time, I called back for part dept. AGAIN and they would not price a simple part without me giving them my VIN NUMBER!! Who needs a Vin number to give out a price on a part??!! I cannot understand how a company can run when no one will answer a phone in a department or return any calls!

Cu

Comments

• Af
      Jul 08, 2011

Dear Cuban,

I just read your review on our Service Department earlier and was (frankly) speechless (a very rare occurrence) at your description. I can assure you I will attend to this matter personally as soon as I finish uploading this response.

On the other hand, thank you for bringing this experience to my attention. I mean, I don't think anyone actually enjoys hearing things like this, I can't fix it if I don't know about it.

Asking for VIN numbers is actually something we do to make sure we order the right part for your vehicle. Different makes, models, and builds often use different parts – so we use the information to order the right part the first time to shorten customers' wait time. Also, occasionally callers provide mistaken years or models of vehicles, so most dealerships like to just cut to the chase and get the order right out the gate.

Clearly there is no excusing your experience – all I can say, on behalf of myself and Eric Hill Nissan is I'm sorry. My only option at this point is to do whatever I can to win your good opinion back by taking personal responsibility for your dealings with our dealership. Please contact me directly so I can improve your opinion of our dealership.

Sincerely,