epson printers / faulty goods poor customer service
Purchased direct from Epson, an epson SX200 printer Dec 2008.
Purchased direct from Epson replacement cartridge Jan 2009.
Feb 2009 tried to instal new cartridge after printing just x40 sheets of A4. Machine rejects new cartridge.
Two days trying to get through to customer service (repeatedly put on hold). Third day got through to obstructive, unhelpful & obtuse customer? service?
As a customer of Epson "you are always wrong" it would seem
Epson position on the "Sale of Goods Act 1979" for their product 'not fit for purpose'. Offered a 2nd hand machine which I then have to pay for...despite SOGA1979 stating I should incur no financial loss.
Trading Standards informed & ref.No. obtained...but Epson still not bothered to replace faulty item.
EPSON:-Not a company or products I could consider recommending due to shoddy dealing with legitimate customer complaint...still unresolved!
More epson printers Complaints & Reviews
- Epson - printer support help scam 
- Epson Stylus TX120 - very bad product
- EPSON PROJECTOR - DIS-FUNCTIONAL WARRANTY
- Epson Printer - Customer Service 
- Epson stylus sx100 - worst product purchased ever
- Epson - epson printerl555
- Epson India - epson printer l380 no. x2q5302749
- Epson WF 2630 all in one - software issues and lines through the finished print... best own a cpu... so add that and the very expensive ink that dries up quickly
- Epson - epson printer tech support line
- Epson - my new xp series printer