epocheu.com / Debiting bank account

1 P.O Box 21674Barrigada, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6716877988

EPOCHEU.COM has been debiting my account for $30.95 every month. I have never conducted business with this company and would like to cancel debiting the amount of $39.95 effective today. If EPOCHEU continues I will pursue legal action immediately and inform the FBI.

PACITA A. FLORIG.

Comments

• Ov
      16th of Jul, 2008

Just do it don't wait! This a an international problem. I'm in The U.S. and have never dealt w/this organization yet they have removed money from my account.

• Sh
      29th of Jul, 2008

Pacita
    I was in the same boat as you. In fact looking for this company Epocheu, I came upon your complaint. I read it thinking I will never get rid of this bogus bill. I returned to the search engine and fount Epocheu web site. I call the phone number given. With in minutes, the monthly debit was canceled. So the man on the phone says. Epocheu phone number 1-800-893-8871. I didn't even want to argue about the fictional debit. I just want future debits to be gone. I will cancel that debit account. Cross by fingers that it wont happen again.

Good Luck
    Shell

30th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam

I'm writing to you because, from my account, your website charge me £18.33and i have no idea who did the payment with my card which i always have with me in my wallet, now i would like to ask you to refund my money back please!! my account number is: 16689399 my sort code is: 60 08 28.
    please let me know if i have to do anything else to receive this amount.

kind regards SAmoruso

6th of Aug, 2008

How can someone take money out of my account without me knowing it!!!
    i can believe that someone can take money from my account! do they have our accout number OR are someone useing our number!!

what should we do!!!

• Ra
      12th of Aug, 2008

This site seems was set up only to rid off people and this is completely rubbish

• Ra
      12th of Aug, 2008

I had the exact same problem. I went through my bank to have them blocked, seems to work, but I still lost like $120 on this mess. We should collectively sue.

26th of Aug, 2008

I am writing to you to stop the direct debit coming out of my account every month for £15.81.
    I have never been on this site before, but yet it is taking this amount - I would like to recover the backlog of monies taken out which go back some three months. I am a student, and I simply cannot afford to have money coming out of my account for a service I am not receiving.

If the direct debit is not cancelled with immediate effect, and the money taken from my account previously is not returned, legal action will ensue within two weeks. I am a Law student so believe me when I say that what you are doing is theft, and compensation will be delivered, at a cost to you.

• Ga
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Whattttt is this? they took money from my account too, I had to cancel my card, though will they give me my money back?!

• Pe
      4th of Sep, 2008

ive been getting charged by Epocheu.com for the amount of £20.91 pence for a few months now and have never delt with this company could you please stop the payments from imidiate effect
    pete shaw

• Ro
      4th of Nov, 2008

I just realized that they epocheu has been debiting my acct. also. I thought it was something my hubby ordered. I have posted a complaint with the bank, so hopefully future debits will be blocked. Has anyone gotten any $ back from these folks

• Bw
      16th of Oct, 2009

Just hit us too. Watch out for epoch com FCIINCDBA8 and epoch com earthcomll. They all say they are 3rd party billers for internet providers. When you check with them they each claim to have a membership and profile set up for one of us although we've never done business with them. We're out $721.52. Our bank said that over $500 was have to file an affidavit of fraud and a police report. We are doing this first thing in the morning.