Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Automated Systems
I recieved a call from this company today. Here is the email I sent to them after trying to get a hold of them.
I received an automated call from your company which is fine. I wrote down the numbers that it said and called them. No problem. Attempted to get through to a real person to no avail. Press 1 if you are calling about your account. Okay. Pressed 1. Transferring you to an operator. Fancy piano music. Girl comes on the phone. Automated again. Press 1 if you are calling about your account. Maybe it’s broken. I don’t know any extensions for your company so pressing 2 is out. Press 4 for a last name directory. First of all what happened to #3? Second, all the girl said on the original call was her name was Chelsea. No last name. So that’s out unless I want to start calling everyone on the list. Which I would but I don’t have that kind of time. Press 3 for the corporate receptionist. Maybe they can help me. Pressed 3. Sends me back to the nice lady telling me to press 1 for my account. Frustration ensues. I listen for any more numbers I can press and at the very end it says to hold on and someone will be with me in a moment. Waiting….. Waiting… Please press 1 if you are calling about your account. *click*
If you are going to use an automated system that is fine. But please have people there to answer the call after they run through the system.
More Enhanced Recovery Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Why such rudeness? 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Criminal harassment! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Harassing people and extorting them for money! 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Violation of the Fair Debt Collection Act 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Scam 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Calling for someone we do not know
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Billing me for some where I never lived!
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Not my bill 
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - collections on closed