Enbridge / Cut us off for non payment
we currently rent and the bill was set up in the landlords name so we did not get the bill so we were cut off and asked to pay over 1,000 dollars which we did. we then changed the details and asked to be put onto a budget plan and we ere told no their was still outstanding balance. We still continued not getting the bill and now once again we have been cut off we have been told that we are signed up to ebilling so we dont receive any paper bills which we are not set up e billing and we can not cancel it as we dont have a password and enbridge said they cant either.
We have now been told we need to pay 1600 to be put back on but we dont have that money all at once we have 3 young children and we can not cook,wash and have no heating they have now put our children at risk. We will not have that sort of money for over 4 weeks but still they wont make payment arrangements with us
We have contacted all the local helplines and they said we either dont qualify or the money has ran out and we dont know anyone who could help us.
Back in the uk where we lived they could not cut us off for non payment and i think this is wrong we dont believe it was our fault that we did not get the bills and out kids are now suffering
Please can someone help us?
More Enbridge Complaints & Reviews
- Enbridge Gas & Direct Energy - Unbreakable contract 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off/Customer Service 
- Enbridge Gas, Toronto - Poor and horrible customer care 
- Enbridge Gas - cut off service 
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - gas cut off
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - billing
- Enbridge - disconnected
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - customer service
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - bill for 6/5/2018 to 7/3/2018 - acct #013520079313 47 imperial crew bradford ontario