Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani / ripoff, lies, poor quality product

France

In Spring, 2016, while being in a trip to Paris, France, my wife bought a pair of boots from one Armani stores. It cost 630 euro (750$), and, because we do not have many Armani stuff, my wife only wore the boots four of five times. However, as you can see in the attached picture, the leather was cut by the string and it cannot be repaired. The boots are made in Italy, not in a Chinese garage, and I was expecting high quality work.
I have contacted Giorgio Armani Customer Service and I got this snswer:

"We sincerely apologize for the experienced inconvenience with your wife's Armani boots.
Quality represents a constant priority for Giorgio Armani." yeah, right!

"In order to follow up with your request, we kindly invite you to provide us with the following information:
-exact date of purchase
-name of the boutique
-proof of purchase (or bank statement)
-product brand (Emporio Armani/Armani Jeans/Giorgio Armani)
-product code
-some detailed images of the faulty product, including all the available tags and labels
-your country of residence"

I could provide everything except the proof of purchase (I paid cash). Instead of acknowlege their poor quality job, they answered:

"We regret to inform you that without a proof of payment (purchase receipt of bank statement) we are unable to assist you as per our Company Policy.
We appreciate your understanding and apologise for the inconvenient."

I got in touch with their store and they said:

"We would like with pleasure to help you.
But I didn't find the sale of this boots in size 38 on our store.
Are you sure it was in Emporio Armani St Honore Paris or maybe it was in Paris but in Emporio Armani Saint Germain.
Thank you for your answer."

And that was all.