Empire Parking Services / Racist Practices

Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

On the 4th of July Empire came and booted everyone they could while we were watching fireworks in the parking lot. I was standing next to my car watching the fireworks and he put a boot on the tire right behind me. He said I violated the "left property" policy of the lot. How did I leave my property if I was standing next to it? This was the case for dozens of other people. When asking where the signs were he said "you must be a real [censored] to not see the signs." After walking around the parking lot, I still couldn't find a sign. The comments in other complaints about the racism on this evening are absolutely true. He drove around and let the white people go, some without paying and told the Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Indians, Asians, and Blacks that they would have to wait because they're "non-Americans." The icing on the cake was when the guy apparently threatened a man WITH HIS KIDS by saying he had a gun. At this point the police were called. If anyone else was at Buckhead Station (1 Buckhead Loop Rd, Atlanta, Ga, 30350) and witnessed this, an attorney has suggested we file a lawsuit for the discrimination. If anyone wants to complain about this incident, the racist employee is number 117 and the number to call is [protected]. Please call and ask to speak to someone in management regarding this situation. It's 2010, racism is not acceptable.

Comments

Jul 05, 2010

UPDATE:: Please call 404-605-9242 and ask to talk to Chris. He is the owner of EPS and a very down to Earth nice guy. He is trying to sort out the July 4th incident and doing a fantastic job. I suppose it is nice to see that Empire is not just a large corporation, but actually has an owner that cares about his business.

• Ep
      Aug 23, 2010

Lmao he isn't a nice guy he's a complete a-hole who will reassure you and lie to say anything to make you feel like he gives a damn . please dont buy his ### his cell number is 404376 3732

• Be
      Feb 11, 2011

Not at all. AnotherRegularGuy is right about the response from them. I had a problem that was quickly sorted out by calling and talking to them (instead of ranting and raving online). Call and talk to them first. 404-605-9242 and ask to speak to a manager.