Empire Beauty School / incorrect payment charges
I came in today 12/28/2017 at 12:00 pm to get a treatment(Deep Conditioning treatment) for my hair. I also had tracks put in with that but I only brought 3 Tracks with me. I was charged $84.00 for this. This is a huge amount of money for a senior citizen to payment for just a treatment and hair tracks added. The lady who added my transaction up at the end was very disrespectful and not courtesy at all towards me. She did not explain to me that I would be charged for bringing my own tracks in. I finished at 1:24pm. I would like a partial refund of my $84.00 I paid to the Empire School. The lady who ranged my hair style up was very rude to me, she did not say thank you or anything to me. She just kept rolling her eyes. And I paid too much money for just 4 tracks. I have come to this school before and couldn't get waited on because there were too many people. But I will never come back again because of the way I was treated with no respect at all. The music played in the school was very loud.
This is on my receipt: Ticket No. 17, Stylist name: India Chester, EEG, Inc #1771 from Empire Beauty School, 9616 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills MD 21117. Phone [protected].
More Empire Beauty School Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Beauty School - awful service 
- Empire Beauty School - poor education service 
- Empire Beauty School - lies 
- Empire Beauty School - this school should be shut down 
- Empire Beauty School - hanover, pa (what an absolute pathetic joke) 
- Empire Beauty School - service from school
- Empire Beauty School - education
- Empire Beauty School - administration
- Empire Beauty School - supplies / overall experience thus far
- Empire Beauty School - bad kit, bad teachers, bad administration, money hungry, students dont matter