Emirates Ariline / lost baggage
I lost my baggage and got it back.
However, someone opened my baggage and took some items.
And I reported it to your staff (Mr. Hamza) in dammam airport.
He said 1month ago the items are in dubai airport.
I have tried to call mr. Hamza 100 times this week.
It is obvious that he is avoiding my call.
I checked the baggage service center next to hamza’s office.
They said mr. Hamza was in the office.
But nobody took my phone.
I need to get my ###ing I pod back.
Your company service is worst in the world!!!
Return my ###ing I pod!!!
I will put all conversations with mr. Hamza in youtube!!!
========this is what I faxed to hamza 16/august=============
Tel : [protected]
Fax : [protected]
To : emirate airline dammam airport manager (883 7861 / mr. Hamza)
From : akiko, ueda (Park, sunghwan)
Subject : missing articles
Reference : bahek40382
This is park, sunghwan who is akiko’s husband.
Today, I got my missing baggage in dammam airport.
When I checked my baggage, it was already opened by someone.
There were no locks (2locks) on the baggage.
There were also missing items inside.
It is obvious that someone took them.
1. Ipod touch : value (Sr1, 493)
2. Ipod nano : value (Sr749)
Please check it and let me know the reason.
Please use e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Emirates Ariline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage