Emirates Airlines / bad food on emirates airlines!
My family, including my wife, two daughters aged 7 and 2 1/2 year and a son aged 11 months, traveled from toronto, ca to dubai, uae via emirates on october 31, 2007. As soon as my family reached dubai, first my daughter aged 2 1/2 year fell sick and starting vomiting and had diarrhea. Later she developed fever. On the second day, my son fell sick with same symptoms... Now my eldest daughter as well as my wife is showing the same symptoms...
My wife also mentioned that the service on emirates flight was terrible as well and the seats on the flight were too cramped. My wife actually delayed he departure from toronto after hearing the news that emirates is starting its non-stop flight from toronto to dubai but it has been utter disappointment.
Is there anyone else who felt sick on flight ek242 from toronto to dubai on october 31, 2007.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem