Emirates Air Lines / complaint of jewelry theft in checked in baggage.
Sub: - complaint of jewelry theft in checked in baggage.
I was traveling by emirates flight no ek & ndash; 502 dubai & ndash; mumbai on 16 august. I have checked in the big 32 kg baggage initially. But before boarding the plane the emirates officer fixed a tag on my hand carry luggage and took it away from me. The tag no given to me for this bag was ek 265731 with barcode.
On arrivalat mumbai airport I got my baggage with the lock in place. After coming home when I opened the lock and the bag it was found that the following items were missing from it :-
• four gold bangles : - weight 27 grams with the receipt.
• one set of earrings : - small baby earrings.
• one titan edge watch.
This matter is serious as I have a doubt on the baggage handling staff at dubai airport, they have the access to see x-ray of the baggage and they picked up all the valuables from my bag.
More Emirates Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235