EMillionaire.com / Goog income

United States, Florida, Tampa Review updated:
4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611
After £1.45p taken from my credit card on 12th Feb 2009, £28.46p was taken out on 21st Feb 2009, 9 days later. Now on 5th March (over 3 weekes) I get this link to confirm subscription. What a cheeky trick or they are so naive to the fact that someone is making good takings from the name 'emiilionaire'.

First charge was taken by product support, then the next one by 'Goog income'.
All I want is all my money back with ever they are acting for or with.

Below is the first email I'm getting since I signed in to Kevin got his green. I did not sign up with emillionaire at any time. Emiilionaire posp up when u sign into Kevins story. This is a fad then.

I shall now try to get them on phone to get me off their list. If I can find their nos. I will get it. Its been left on this complaint trail several times. Or else I can google them. Atleast there is an address to write to now. I really didnt need this crap. Defending something I never signed to in the first instance.

Subject: Confirm your subscription to eMillionaire Membership Access
Date: 3/5/09 9:23:58 P.M. GMT Standard Time
From: support@emillionaire.com

You have been invited to join eMillionaire email list(s). Click the link(s) to confirm your subscription:

Confirm to list: eMillionaire Membership Access

This message was sent by: Marqi Life, 4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611

Powered by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Yes, this is a scam!!! I just checked my bank account and I have a charge for 47.00 that came out of it with the title of the charge GOOGINCOME... Wouldn't income be a credit not a debit... Come on people!!! Nobody has the money these days for you to scam them out of. Now I see why the scammers are making money they are taking advantage of people. Hopefully GOOGLE steps in and files a suit against them for using their name like this and making people believe that GOOGLE has anything to do with this.
D  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Alright people. I have just joined your ranks - having just discovered from my credit card supplier, that I have also had funds deducted from my account that I believe I haven't authorized.

Reading all the relevant materials I suggest that the people running these scheme need to be hauled to account. It appears that something in the small print says they can do this, I don't recall any small print and if there is here is an opportunity for can someone from Googincome to please point it out to me!

Can I also suggest that all of us complainants pool our resources to produce a comprehensive list of on line documents with full details of the relevant companies with their addresses, telephone numbers and contact names.

Don't forget to mention the location so we International callers can get in on the act.

Also I would ask if anyone can get us the appropriate Police contact details in the vicinity of their offices and publish it here, it would be useful. Along with any organizations such the UK's Trading Standards but based wherever these Companies are operating from

Does anyone have any legal experience - can we get a lawyer to support us or provide advice as to the situation we have found ourselves in?

Can anyone set up a website so that we can name and shame inappropriate behavior like this.

My view is that there may well be a good opportunity out there with this Ad placing scheme - I can certainly see how it might work out there but before advocates who are supposedly making money out of these systems start in on me for not playing ball and doing the coaching "That they are living proof"etc. Let me just say this, if I have signed up for something in the small print then I have to say that it has not been appropriately and clearly published.

Addressing you involved on the inside directly:-

If you have to "Hide" it in the small print when it is such an important part of the deal, then I would say that at the very least it is misleading, therefore if you want to be seen as a legitimate business you need to correct that practice!

For my part I was expecting to receive information that I could read in my own time, absorb at my own leisure and make a balanced decision. In no way was it my intention to sign up for this monthly arrangement.

If your business is legitimate - I would expect to receive a contract/proposal/statement telling me in no uncertain terms exactly what I am signing up to, how to contact you, and a cooling off period. The fact you don't do this indicates to me that you are at the best sailing close to the wind, at the worst deliberately taking the opportunity to misguide people. In short to swindle money and as such you need to be taken to task! As you are taking advantage of people who are desperately needing to find legitimate ways of finding income to keep a roof over their heads.

Prove you are legitimate by taking us seriously and publish a well thought out statement that answers our concerns and puts forward a plan of action for those who have been left with such a bad taste in their mouths that they wish to have nothing further to do with you and withdraw even if you do manage to prove that you are a legitimate business!

Thing is I bet you won't respond to this challenge - if you don't then you are just adding to the evidence against you!

I would like to believe this is legitimate and I would like to learn more if it is! However your behavior to date suggests otherwise !

Go on prove me wrong - I dare you!
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I agree something should happen Last month I athorized a $1.95 deduction for shipping and handling on paperwork and today March 6th a charge of $47.00 dollars was taken that I did not authorize. This is the accout where I get my child support deposited> I guess it, s ok to take money from the mouth of children. E-Millionare you Suck. I hope the Good Lord sticks It to you.
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
today the same thing happened to me i got charged 60 bucks under googincome on my credit card account and i called them right away to change my account number so they wontw be able to withdraw anymore funds and i am going to dispute this claim as it is clearly fraud!
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Sadly, there is very little that can legally be done. emillionare is using isp targeting to post ads relevant to where you live. Most of the ads are sililar, and every one con tains a message telling you that if you don't cancel in 7 days they will charge a subscription to your credit card . They are all over facebook) they give you a user name and password when they charge you, but no email verification or response to any email
I figured out what they were doing, called them, cancelled my "subscription" and was informed (assured) that they would not charge my card further. I asked if my card had been charged beyond the 1.95, and was told that info was not available.
After that I was no longer able to log in, but they sent me a link allowing me to access my "new account"
I called my card company and was told an additional 59.oo had been charged. I reported the card missing to deactivate the number. Better to work with a new card than to put up with this.
Just a thought ... facebook ads are pay per click ...so if every one on Facebook started clicking on those google ads, these opportunists would have one huge advertising bill ...
here is an example of the small print:

Also, keep in mind that I got the eMillionaire trials for free, but there is a shipping fee and some advertisers have terms regarding continued billing after trial expires if you do not cancel. Some advertisers require trial to be canceled within seven or fourteen days of the trial period while some other advertisers give you thirty days to cancel the free trial. By signing up YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED. Thanks and good luck with filling your first application! By clicking the order button, I am ordering the eMillionaire Money System´┐Ż and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $47 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions / Purchase Agreement . Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "eMillionaire". For questions, call 1-800-309-6980 Mon-Sat, 9am-9pm, EST.
A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This company is run by someone called Brock Felt.

Source: Whois Record

Technical Contact:
Felt, Brock
8133430128 Fax --

Source: http://whois.domaintools.com/emillionaire.com

If you can't get hold of emillionaire / aka goog income ;try one of their ad agencies:
CEO is Kris Jones, contact info:
The Innovation Center
7 South Main Street, Floor 3
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18701
Tel 1-877-796-5700
Fax 1-877-554-3947

People can report scams to the FTC here:
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
OMG! Same thing happened to me as well! EMILLIONAIRE for $1.95, and today, my account got charged by EMILLIONAIRESYSTEM for $47.00! I've disputed it with my credit card supplier and told them I did not approve of it but did for $1.95. . . . and they told me to contact them at 1-800-309-6986 (Merchant number), but when I called, it was a none working number. My credit card supplier will temporarily charge me back the $47 for now, and have the fraud and dispute team look at this. Also, I've changed my credit card number now and I'm happy that they will NEVER EVER charge me again. I'll try to call them tomorrow at 1-800-309-6980 and see why they try to ###ing rip people. I didn't even recieve the package for $1.95, for the EBook or something, but I don't really care anymore, it's the $47.00 that I do!

Bombasticb is right, it is misleading, but when I read JJ comments, they seem to have a legal standing. I just feel bad for Kotsya to having pay $60! sheesh! that's $13 more than what we had to pay.

This will be the first and last time I try to buy something from advertisements online. I was given a slight hope to have my own income only to have $47 be taken out of my account (-_-). I could have had that for lunch money for the whole week, or pay for my gas expense, or even to buy new pair of jeans.

If anyone was successful at getting their $47 back, please let us know and just post it here. Lets hope for the best you guys.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Along with Brock Felt, the other guy who runs this scam is called Buck Rizvi.

There are also connections with a company called MarqiLife ( marquilife ) and another scam involving a product called Nitetrim / Nite trim.

See: http://www.emillionaire.com/thankyou.html?amount=0&siteid=NITETRIM_LEAD

/URL removed/?id=198579
/URL removed/?id=425998
/URL removed/

Seems these guys just move from one scam to another!
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just had the problem. Has anyone report it to the BBB or authorities? Will that help?
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
does anyone know how to unsubscribe, didnt even get the ebook or whatever and just got charged £34.34. need to know urgently, trying to dispute but want to know if a new card will stil get charged?!?!
N  10th of Mar, 2009 by
i wish i'd read these comments last week, now am £34.34 up on my account. i have now cancelled my credit card and the provider has confirmed that no more money will go out of my account. Also i have logged it as fraud on my account as i did not authorise the transaction. my bank are investigating it.
N  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I had £1.95 taken from my account plus also £34.03 taken. I lodged a complaint with my bank for fraud, they have put the money that was taken back into my account. I have cancelled my car so a new one will arrive this week so atleast no more money can be taken out

These thieving ###ers deserve to be shot
N  11th of Mar, 2009 by
3-11-09 - We just had several charges for $47.00 come out of our account that was NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED!!! Thank GOD we have a small town bank and they are diligently trying to find and track this charge. In the meantime our bank has given us the $$ back. Let's just hope and pray that we get the $ back, all of us. Needless to say these charges have put us in an overdraft situation but the bank is also not charging those fees.

Why do people have to do this?
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
11 march 2009 I had the shock of my life this morning when I checked my on-line bank account and found out that they had taken out £35.35. I was still expecting to get my email I signed up for them to take out 1.95 and they took out 2.45 that should have been my warning bells ringing. I just didn't think they would take some more and I thought I had read any small print. I am unemployed so every penny counts. I went to my bank and they have cancelled my card reordered me a new number and said I would get back the money.I really hope so!
I never thought I would get caught by scams I feel an idiot you just don't expect Google to be behind this.
N  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Dont know if they will charge more. Already taken me $50 dollars!!
I just emailed my bank about this scam, Hope they can help other people become victims. They should put this account into black list!!
A  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
These emillionaire people should be subjected to a public hanging. I am a single mother, am recovering from a brain tumor, my house is severely structurally damaged - so much in fact that my kids and I will have to leave it very soon and go god knows where - the banks don't care, they cancelled the insurance but still want to be paid the mortgage. I saw the add by google and thought I might be able to earn some money from home to fix the house with - so I too clicked on the link - $3 US was deducted from my credit card on the 12th Feb 09 then on the 21st Feb 09 a whopping $39.95 USD was booked up on my credit card - this converts to $62.78 Australian Dollars. I cannot afford this at all. These people are thieves and are preying on needy people in bad times. THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH. I have reported the incident to the bank who will investigate via the fraud section. I truly hope I get my money returned and I hope the same for every other honest person they have stolen from. They have taken the food from our children's mouths. Google should step in and rectify this too as I was led to believe that I was dealing with the Google Company. Shame on Them.
A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
i have also been done outof money by these people, they are the ### of the earth
A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Report the scam to:

The Internet Crime Complaint Center

more info here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/163463/page/10
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yep me too, just got credit card bill this morn, £1.97 on 9th feb and then£34.84 a few days later, just confirms what suckers we desperate people are
A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
Hey if we file the dispute/fraud in the bank and ask for the new card, the bank deposits the $47 straight away. But does anybody know what happens after that?? What are we into? Is this $47 deduction considered as fraud by banks or not?
Pls let me know.