Elmhurst Hospital Center / security officer behavior
Today was my second day at Elmhurst Hospital Center, and I dreaded passing by the security officer Dey who stands by the elevators on the main lobby.
On my first day at Elmhurst hospital, last Thursday, he spoke to me in a condescending manner when I asked him where to get my volunteer ID activated. Today, a week later, he shouted at me because my ID was covered under my scarf, and I passed by him looking down in order to avoid eye contact. I am sick of his condescending and hostile attitude.
I am debating whether or not to continue volunteering at Elmhurst Hospital, and if I quit he will be one of the reasons.
More Elmhurst Hospital Center Complaints & Reviews
- Alan Blalock - abusive to elderly 
- Elmhurst Hospital - stay away 
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - elmhurst hospital - beyond pitiful
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - bad service long wait, forgetful doctors
- Elmhurst Hospital - sonogram
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - hospital police lack hospitality
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - emergency room and labs
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - emergency registration desk
- Elmhurst Hospital Center - pediatric clinic
- Elmhurst Hospital - service