Eliot Management Group / Liers, Cheats and thieves

1 1649 W Shoreline Dr #200Boise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-387-0125

This is the worst credit card prcessor out there. Check with the BBB they are the worst in there class by far. They will lie to you to get you to sign up, never fully disclose all there fees, even when asked. Hold you to a three year contract with a huge early cancelation fee if you leave. No honest processor will hold you to a contract if you are unhappy only the dishonest ones it is the only way they can stay in business. Lie, cheat and steal from you. Please tell everyone you know to stay away from this company and also go to all your local chamber of commerces and let all the members know to stay awawy form this company they are very bad for your business.

Bd

Comments

• Da
      26th of Oct, 2010

I had the exacty same situation. They promised to buy out my contract from another processor. After I signed up they stated they do not do that. Do not use them. They charge a 30.00/ month fee plus percentage for their service and a quarterly 124.00 fee. If you have a business in everett washington do not use them.

• Bl
      15th of Apr, 2015

I am filing a complaint against Eliot in Idaho and I would appreciate any useful information, Thank you.

• Le
      21st of Jun, 2018

@B L Woolley I was fast talked into their services and found out later that I have an ETF of $495 fully in force for the entire 3 years. I am sure there was no mention of it before hand because I would not have signed it. This seems to be their modus operandi. I will be sending letters to their local office as well as their corporate offices. I don't think this is good business practice.