Eldo Coaches / refusal of reschedule
I booked a bus ticket on Friday for Saturday 14/04/2018 from East London to Cape Town. I however was late for the bus and called in about 5 hours before the departure time to request rescheduling of the bus. I however had network issues upon completion of the rescheduling and could not complete it. I then called in about an hour before the departure time for the same thing and I was advised that I could not be assisted because it is less than 3 hours of the departure time. I then had to buy another ticket for the same trip. I am very disapointed with you guys as I know many other bus companies who have a validity period for the ticket and charge a customer a certain percentage for their failure to make it in time to the bus.
I very much do feel that I was robbed because I spent R800 for a single trip to Cape Town, which was on Saturday R360 and on Sunday R440.
More Eldo Coaches Complaints & Reviews
- Eldo Coaches - Eldo coaches are not looking after their buses properly
- Eldo Coaches - Assault by a disgusting bus driver
- Eldo Coaches - bad service
- Eldo Coaches - cape town to mossel bay-return
- Eldo Coaches - licking bus
- Eldo Coaches - Lack of competence and empathy
- Eldo Coaches - the driver freezing us almost to death
- Eldo Coaches - bus driver attitude
- Eldo Coaches - late arrivals and poor service including long distance buses without toilets
- Eldo Coaches - disgusting customer service