Eldo Coachesbad service and traumatized experience

Hi,

My name is Nave and my family and I have been using Eldo coaches for a very long time to travel from Durban to Jhb and back.

I am utterly disappointed at what has happened during my trip to Durban from Johannesburg with your Eldo Coach (B 510).

We left at 1pm today (29th November 2018). As we approached the 1st toll, there was a passenger who was meant to be on a bus to Cape Town that had incorrectly jumped onto ours (how this happened in the first place can only be placed down to incompetence on the person checking people at Jhb bus station).

We stopped at the Total petrol station before Heidelberg. We waited for roughly 45 minutes there! Firstly no one told us why we had stopped. I then decided to jump out of the bus and ask the driver, he said that there's a passenger onboard who he is waiting for someone to come fetch. Which is ok, understandable coz these things happen. At this point other passengers became upset and told the driver to leave the passenger and the driver responded he can not just leave the passenger. Makes sense.

So i go to the shop. When i return i realize that the bus had left. I had to flag a car down just to ask that person to catch up with the bus so i can get on again.

I ask you, do you think this is fair? If you were in the situation what would you do and how would you feel?

I am so disappointed and upset. I will be posting this on every social media platform, review site and telling people of Eldos incompetence and my experience and recommending they not use you in the future.

If you want you are more than welcome to call me on [protected] but don't expect a happy person.

Na