eHarmony.com / eharmony unauthorized charges
Now this is a laugh that is not funny! What would a 71 year old woman with a husband who is 89, want with a service such as this. I never ordered this service EHarmony. It is frightening that they are able to get information and without authorization charge $179.70 to my account. Believe me, this is a BIG amount for two people who live on social security.
I wish to advise the company, if this is not addressed immediately, I will be force to open legal investigation with the involvement of Office of Attorney General.
More eHarmony.com Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam