eHarmony / religious discrimination!

I originally filled in eharmony's profile questions, and was turned down as falling in the 20% of people that do not qualify for eharmony. In that attempt, I answered the *religion* related questions honestly (I'm not particularly religious). So, the next day, I tried again, answering all questions exactly the same EXCEPT the religion-based questions, which I answered as if I was rather religious. And viola, I'm accepted!!! Eharmony obviously has a religious bias as to who is considered *acceptable*. I find their brand of theology-thumping extremely offensive. Stay away from eharmony and their discriminatory *holier-than-thou* scam!!!

Comments

Le
  8th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I had the exact same experience happen to me. Filled out that long ### e harmony survey, being truthful about my atheist stance, REJECTED. Filled it out a second time as a somewhat religious person on the religious questions, ACCEPTED. What a joke. If they are going to discriminate on the basis of religion, at least have the common human decency to make it public.

Fr
  11th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Consider yourselves lucky. Eharmony is a f**king joke. The give you very few "mactches" until about a month before your paid subscription is about to run out. Then they send you some, most of which cut off communication with you without ever giving you a fair chance.

Nothing, but a bunch of holier-than-thou-Bible-thumpers who'll never be satisfied with anyone who's not rich and acts like a likewise Bible thumper there.