eHandBagz.com / Charge credit card - no shipment!

I placed an order from this online store on July 7th. I was told that i will receive the merchandise in 3-5 business days. It's now 12 days later and all i received is an email apologizing for the delay. Still, they haven't given me a tracking order to prove that my order has been shipped. Unfortunately, my credit card has been charged already. I sent them an e-mail saying that i want to cancel my order and want my money back. I am not sure if this store is real or not!

Sh

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2006
    eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I canceled a handbag purchase on September 19th 2006. After weeks of inquiring about my refund they wrote me and said that they had already reimbursed me for the 244.22. Which a month later is still not showing on my bank statement. They will not even respond back to my emails concerning this matter. Don't make the same mistake I made. This company is a bunch of criminals.

• Pe
      9th of Nov, 2006
    eHandBagz.com - Sell fake bags!

I ordered the LV bag on Aug.26,2006. After reading the complete ad, I realised the bag was a fake. I e-mailed them immediately that I did not want the bag and to cancel it. They shipped it. When the shipper came with the bag, I refused shipment, and sent it back. They then proceeded to charge my credit card. I expect a full refund.
    Perianne Baer

• Ro
      14th of Nov, 2006

Ehandbagz.com has told me repeatedly that they have refunded my money back and they have not. After finding out that their products were counterfeit I canceled my order. They will not answer my questions and will not respond to my email. This is the only way you can contact them. I am out 244.22. That's a lot of money to someone who has two children to take care of.

• Ms
      29th of Nov, 2006
    eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I bought a handbag and ehandbagz.com would not refund money, send me a handbag, or does not have a phone...They are ###ing crooks. Do not order ### from this company....

• Ms
      30th of Nov, 2006

• Ak
      9th of Dec, 2006

I ordered a handbag as well and was also promised to have it within 3-5 days. I try to email them and they just send apology e mails in return. if there is a phone number for this [censored] place, i need it, they ripped me off.

•   11th of Dec, 2006

They are definitely a scam company. I got an e-mail that had a FedEx tracking number and in the next line it says that FedEx might not have the tracking number right away, give it 72 hrs to show up. Right considering I ordered next day shipping. Anyway, Don't order anything from this website. I also believe that Lvbagsplus.com is their new site. It's a scam as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EITHER WEBSITE.

• Da
      12th of Dec, 2006

Wow. In my haste to buy a perfect Xmas gift I find myself here posting this complaint. Never had I bought from an off-shoot website like this and I never will again. They spoiled it for the true discount sellers on the web. So, I am saying a big ditto to Ehandbagz.com and to Sophia who sent me the e-mail saying sorry for the delay. I only wish I knew where this guy lives. I think I would buy him lunch and then gut him like a tuna.

• Vi
      16th of Dec, 2006
    eHandBagz.com - No shipping, not responding to emails

I order from this company on December 11, On their website they state that they process the order in 1 to 3 business days and then it is shipped. I haven't received even a tracking number yet.

I have sent numerous emails begging them to inform me of the status of my order and to please inform me if I can receive this order by Christmas- if not I need to purchase somewhere else as the order is for Christmas gifts.

You would think that someone would have a little sympathy.

Virginia Lovette

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2006
    eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I ordered over 400 dollars worth of merchandise and my credit card was charged. It has been two weeks and three emails later and I have gotten no response, no tracking number and no merchandise.

29th of Dec, 2006

Yes I can vouch for the lvbagsplus.com, they gave me a fedex tracking # but it's not pulling up on the fedex website. lvbagsplus.com and ehandbagz.com are the same website layout exactly. Buyers beware! I wish I had found this website BEFORE I purchased the wallet. Has anyone here had any luck yet getting any refund/product from them?

• Ca
      4th of Jan, 2007

Ehandbagz is def. a scam. After placing an order I immediately received an email advising me that the item was shipped which is impossible as I placed the order on a Sunday evening. My credit card was charged and no tracking number was ever received. I called the credit card company and advised them to stop payment and they are doing a full investigation as it was a bank card connected to my checking account.

I have learned the hard way....if it looks too good to be true, then it is!

5th of Jan, 2007

Well they finally shipped the item through fedex, although it's going to be there almost 2 weeks after I ordered it originally. I will post again and let you all know if it's actually what I ordered or the quality that they claim.

9th of Jan, 2007

Well I guess I'll have to change my comments...it took a while but I did receive my wallet and it is pretty nice considering it was only 45 dollars.

• Vi
      11th of Jan, 2007
    eHandBagz.com - Didn't receive full order

First of all I was supposed to receive my bag in 3-5 days, it came weeks later on Christmas and the free cosmetique pouch was not with it. I've E-mailed them several times. After probably the 8th time they apologized and said that they would send it out. It has been over a week and nothing. Another thing is that on their website their free cosmetique pouch says for one day only, yet it's still being advertised! When I just tried to track down my order on their website it won't come up! I'm glad I didn't lose any money to these scam artists.

• Da
      12th of Jan, 2007

Yes, I am also one of the suckers that paid and did not get any goods. Promises, promises, and no bag. But they are happy with my money!! Lesson learned! DB in CANADA

• Ca
      12th of Jan, 2007

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Gave me a tracking # checked with post office, fedex, and ups. Tracking # not valid. No response to e-mails.

• Ki
      13th of Jan, 2007

I did receive my merchandise and it was great! It was later than it should have been but by only a few days. I received a tracking number with the post office and was able to track my package!

• Az
      13th of Jan, 2007

I had placed three separate orders from ehandbagz in 2006 and had received all orders (including the free cosmetic pouch). It took them a while to process the order - 3 to 4 weeks, but the shipment did arrive.

• Do
      16th of Jan, 2007
    eHandBagz.com - No merchandise, no response

I ordered a handbag from ehandbagz.com and have not received any notification as to when they will ship. No confirmation number. I cant even reach them by email at this point.