eHandBagz.com

Posted:

Charge credit card - no shipment!

4.7
I placed an order from this online store on July 7th. I was told that i will receive the merchandise in 3-5 business days. It's now 12 days later and all i received is an email apologizing for the delay. Still, they haven't given me a tracking order to prove that my order has been shipped. Unfortunately, my credit card has been charged already. I sent them an e-mail saying that i want to cancel my order and want my money back. I am not sure if this store is real or not!
Complaint comments Comments (45) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  23rd of Oct, 2006 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I canceled a handbag purchase on September 19th 2006. After weeks of inquiring about my refund they wrote me and said that they had already reimbursed me for the 244.22. Which a month later is still not showing on my bank statement. They will not even respond back to my emails concerning this matter. Don't make the same mistake I made. This company is a bunch of criminals.
N  9th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - Sell fake bags!

I ordered the LV bag on Aug.26,2006. After reading the complete ad, I realised the bag was a fake. I e-mailed them immediately that I did not want the bag and to cancel it. They shipped it. When the shipper came with the bag, I refused shipment, and sent it back. They then proceeded to charge my credit card. I expect a full refund.
Perianne Baer
A  14th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
Ehandbagz.com has told me repeatedly that they have refunded my money back and they have not. After finding out that their products were counterfeit I canceled my order. They will not answer my questions and will not respond to my email. This is the only way you can contact them. I am out 244.22. That's a lot of money to someone who has two children to take care of.
N  29th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I bought a handbag and ehandbagz.com would not refund money, send me a handbag, or does not have a phone...They are ###ing crooks. Do not order ### from this company....
A  30th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes
A  9th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
I ordered a handbag as well and was also promised to have it within 3-5 days. I try to email them and they just send apology e mails in return. if there is a phone number for this fu**** place, i need it, they ripped me off.
A  11th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
They are definitely a scam company. I got an e-mail that had a FedEx tracking number and in the next line it says that FedEx might not have the tracking number right away, give it 72 hrs to show up. Right considering I ordered next day shipping. Anyway, Don't order anything from this website. I also believe that Lvbagsplus.com is their new site. It's a scam as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EITHER WEBSITE.
A  12th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
Wow. In my haste to buy a perfect Xmas gift I find myself here posting this complaint. Never had I bought from an off-shoot website like this and I never will again. They spoiled it for the true discount sellers on the web. So, I am saying a big ditto to Ehandbagz.com and to Sophia who sent me the e-mail saying sorry for the delay. I only wish I knew where this guy lives. I think I would buy him lunch and then gut him like a tuna.
N  16th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - No shipping, not responding to emails

I order from this company on December 11, On their website they state that they process the order in 1 to 3 business days and then it is shipped. I haven't received even a tracking number yet.

I have sent numerous emails begging them to inform me of the status of my order and to please inform me if I can receive this order by Christmas- if not I need to purchase somewhere else as the order is for Christmas gifts.

You would think that someone would have a little sympathy.

Virginia Lovette
N  19th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - Canceled an order and have not been refunded

I ordered over 400 dollars worth of merchandise and my credit card was charged. It has been two weeks and three emails later and I have gotten no response, no tracking number and no merchandise.
A  29th of Dec, 2006 by    0 Votes
Yes I can vouch for the lvbagsplus.com, they gave me a fedex tracking # but it's not pulling up on the fedex website. lvbagsplus.com and ehandbagz.com are the same website layout exactly. Buyers beware! I wish I had found this website BEFORE I purchased the wallet. Has anyone here had any luck yet getting any refund/product from them?
A  4th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Ehandbagz is def. a scam. After placing an order I immediately received an email advising me that the item was shipped which is impossible as I placed the order on a Sunday evening. My credit card was charged and no tracking number was ever received. I called the credit card company and advised them to stop payment and they are doing a full investigation as it was a bank card connected to my checking account.

I have learned the hard way....if it looks too good to be true, then it is!
N  5th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Well they finally shipped the item through fedex, although it's going to be there almost 2 weeks after I ordered it originally. I will post again and let you all know if it's actually what I ordered or the quality that they claim.
N  9th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Well I guess I'll have to change my comments...it took a while but I did receive my wallet and it is pretty nice considering it was only 45 dollars.
N  11th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - Didn't receive full order

First of all I was supposed to receive my bag in 3-5 days, it came weeks later on Christmas and the free cosmetique pouch was not with it. I've E-mailed them several times. After probably the 8th time they apologized and said that they would send it out. It has been over a week and nothing. Another thing is that on their website their free cosmetique pouch says for one day only, yet it's still being advertised! When I just tried to track down my order on their website it won't come up! I'm glad I didn't lose any money to these scam artists.
A  12th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
Yes, I am also one of the suckers that paid and did not get any goods. Promises, promises, and no bag. But they are happy with my money!! Lesson learned! DB in CANADA
A  12th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Gave me a tracking # checked with post office, fedex, and ups. Tracking # not valid. No response to e-mails.
D  13th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I did receive my merchandise and it was great! It was later than it should have been but by only a few days. I received a tracking number with the post office and was able to track my package!
D  13th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had placed three separate orders from ehandbagz in 2006 and had received all orders (including the free cosmetic pouch). It took them a while to process the order - 3 to 4 weeks, but the shipment did arrive.
N  16th of Jan, 2007 by    0 Votes

eHandBagz.com - No merchandise, no response

I ordered a handbag from ehandbagz.com and have not received any notification as to when they will ship. No confirmation number. I cant even reach them by email at this point.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree