Randall D McDaniels ConstructionTook money and did not complete the job

I contracted with Randall McDaniels for a room addition Feb 2005. We made two payments, one at contract signing and one after the masonry work was complete for a total of 20K plus. Constructon began May 05 and it was a ightmare for my wife and I. Total ineptitude on the part of McDaniels and his subcontractors.

In October of 05 McDaniels disappeared.

December 05 - We received a "Notice of Lien" of close to $4,000 from the materials supplier because McDaniels did not pay for the materials.

We hired an Attorney, took McDaniel to Court and won a judgement against him for over $20,000, but since McDaniels is claiming poverty, we will never collect.

Our Attorney has filed a request to the State recovery fund and we are awaiting their decsion on reimbursement.

We now have a room, approx. 65% complete attached to our house, and if we don't receive the money via the RF, we will have to come up with a way to finance the completetion of the room.

I have been in contact with numerous people in North and South Florida that have been conned/robbed by this man and yet he continues to walk free.

Something is wrong with this picture.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices