• Fr
    frustratedsmartwoman Sep 29, 2006

Yes, this is a scam. I can confirm. Take money and send nothing. I've got a complain going in to police and this site

The guy cashes orders and has to provide id to get the box (although likely fake). They'll get him

• Pe
    peter Sep 29, 2006

Yes, I also confirm this site is a scam! I am going to take legal action against these guys. Blatant scam.

JoeWT12 Sep 29, 2006

so let me get this right? you attempt to buy a fake id, which is illegal, and your going to inform the cops that you got taken and you want the site shut down??? LOL

Uh, how about YOUR crime in wanting to buy a fake id and what were you going to do with it, bud?

• Aa
    aaa123 Oct 16, 2006

I was also scammed... this is ### and to you "pat" they are novelty id's so shove it, its not illegal to buy a novelty ID. and the owners of this site will enjoy getting ### raped in jail.

• Bo
    bohs Oct 24, 2006

Dirty dirty scam! Do not buy! Waste of money! Reported to police.

Marc Plummer Nov 28, 2006

Total scam sent money no prodruct!!!

• Di
    Diana Dec 28, 2006

I disagree, this site is legitimate. I have ordered and although the product was delayed three weeks, i still got my order.

Not sure why the competitors is posting these fake comments.

Diana

• Bi
    Bindy Brown Dec 28, 2006

I ordered from spidentity.com and received my order after two and half weeks. The site is definitely legitimate, and although they took few weeks i did get my card.

Then my my mom found the cards and cut them up and was really pissed and contacted the company. I know she has been posting bad comments about all novelty id sites. I would go to the site and check it out yourself before you order ANYWHERE

• Ni
    Ninas Dec 28, 2006

Aliasids.com IS A LEGITIMATE SITE.

Got my card too, don't know what this boy is talking about
    Yup, sure sounds like the competition. I just received my card which i ordered about three weeks ago.

I must say it looks pretty real, and so far no hassles.

NINA

• Co
    Concerned Dec 28, 2006

This is posted by competition i bet you.
    Don’t believe any comments on this page. you should just visit the site and find out for yourself

I had gone to many sites and all of them have bad comments about others and how they do not get the order.

Obvious if you use common sense they are writing the bad reviews about other sites to get the business them self.

This same comment made me go to another site and when i ordered i got ###, until if sound out that the comment was posted by the same person who owned a competition site.

just check them out yourself cos i had ordered before i saw this comment and got really worried and pissed at spidentity.

They threatened to cancel my order if i spammed them and became rude and anxious. i decided to wait it out and finally got my order after two and half weeks and it looks pretty good to me.

What you need to do is decide yourself and not believe what you read on message boards

jack Jan 15, 2007

I was about to order from this site but I'm a bit confused on who i should believe now. Can anybody please send me a scanned image of what they received from this website please (I want a uk drivers license if you have one, if not id still like to see what you received) thanks all!

Mark Jan 18, 2007

Well...we'll see. I sent off the money on Monday (now Thursday) and I have no idea who to believe. I found this site on Tuesday and got freaked out. But, is it the competition saying it's a scam, or is it the truth and spidentity is just SAYING it's the competition that's scamming. I'll find out soon enough, and try to let people know what the truth is. Whether or not they choose to believe me is another thing!

• Ha
    haha Feb 12, 2007

lol the posts saying its not a scam were all posted on the same day, and it is assumable that they are by the same person. By the way: if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... and sending a P.O. box cash for a "novelty id" in canada is also sketch... weigh your options people - just wait a couple more years to get that bottle of alcohol... and if you committing ID theft - GET A ###ING JOB

• Ve
    VERSIT Feb 26, 2007

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES
    www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com,www.theidcentre.com,newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com

• Ej
    E Jackson Apr 10, 2007

I am thinking of buying a UK driving license novelty ID from this site. It does look an impressive website, and I reckon it could be good, but before i send any money, I was wondering if anyone else had bought a UK driving license from them, and how it turned out?

I would really appreciate someone getting in contact with me. Many thanks.

• Pa
    Pat McDonald Apr 29, 2007

This information is available at "WHOIS.com"

Registry Whois Domain Name: aliasids.com

Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.

NameServer: NS4.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
    NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
    NameServer: DNS1.TELSTRA.NET
    Comment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
    Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via
    Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.pl
    Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry
    Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networks
    Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigate
    Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For more
    Comment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuse
    Comment:
    RegDate: 1994-04-05
    Updated: 2005-05-20

OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARIN
    OrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact
    OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3100
    OrgTechEmail: 203.174.83.115&email=0' border='0' align='middle'>

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-04-28 19:10
    # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

• Ca
    Carlos Nunez Apr 29, 2007

Is aliasids.com spidentity legitimate to order novelty ids? What web sites may I order novelty ids and not get ripped off?

Charmaine Cahvis May 02, 2007

I strongly agree that this is a scam. I can't remember ordering this card. I want my money put back into my account a.s.a.p. I don't think that is right that you guy's just go into a persons account with out permission. Notify that to be sure this is the person requesting that card.

• Sc
    Scam May 07, 2007

This is a scam. No matter what.

Read the only positive reviews. The guy put them on back to back on the same day.

He was just trying to spice up the sales.

Eventually you all will learn:

THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE FAKE ID SITES ONLINE.

If you want one, just find someone with a good printer and make one yourself. It's not that difficult. Mine is superb.

• Go
    gordon kwan Jun 22, 2007

Spidentity is a total scam site, don't send them any money RCMP IS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER.

• Ba
    Ballex Jul 07, 2007

THE SITE IS FOR REAL, COS I DID GET MY CARD. OKAY IT TOOK THREE WEEKS COS OF THE POST AND NO RUSH ORDER, BUT IT GOT HERE.

Lol you need to get your head thinking, why would the site be around if it was not legitimate. They have a pretty professional site, and they respond to emails, so cut the crap the competition is posting this, and want you to go elsewhere.

But then if you are stupid and you have common sense you know that any site who disses other sites is just the scam.

I asked spidentity about their competition and they said no comment, and should order from them if comfortable, but they never put other business down, so this tells you to use your head.

bobby a happy customer

• So
    someone miffed Jul 24, 2007

This company Spidentity is a scam... I sent them money a month ago... Nothing they sent me an email when i asked for a confirmation that simple said... you are overseas (i am in the usa) lol... and it takes longer... I sent them money priority... as they said it would be processed immediately if I did that... still nothing... My own damn fault I suppose...

Just be careful... if I do receive something I will retract my statement... until then... watch out for the scammers!

marshycoco Aug 16, 2007

Yes, it is a scam i sent money 2 months ago they sent a blank id card for me to fill in myself 120 dollar piece of garbage.

NoreoX Nov 23, 2007

Well im not sure wat do believe. I just sent out a payment, didnt think to do a search and check if this site was legitimate. I agree that it pretty much seems like a scam and i feel like a complete idiot now. But im hoping for the best and hope i didnt make a stupid mistake. O well only time will tell.

• La
    la montra Jan 02, 2008

this site is a complete scam I ordered two months ago and still nothing do not send money to this people and I',m not a competitor am a client that order and never got the goods

• Do
    Doreen Jan 19, 2008

Yeah right, this is most likely the competition posting. Why is it then that i received whart i ordered within a few weeks, obvious you are either talking about ### or confused it with another site. i got my order from aliasids several weeks ago, and get with it boys

• Do
    Doreen Jan 19, 2008

Why then did i receive my order. those people posting it is a scam, then those say they got no response. i contacted them and got a auto response saying they were closed for the season, but few weeks later got my order, so all this crap about being a scam is obviously not true

• Lo
    Lorena Feb 14, 2008

If this is not a legitimate site, then why did i get the idcards i ordered? Surely someone is messign around, i ordered three weeks ago and just received my id products today, and then i read this. this whole complaints site is a hoax and you should not believe it unless you get it from a relaibel source.

• Si
    Simone Mar 08, 2008

This site about reviews is totally bogus. I had ordered a id from spidentity.com and received it after three weeks, but i was so stupid i had it come to my home. What a mess i created, my big brother found it and was pissed, so he told my parents, and i was grounded for three weeks. Not sure what everyone is complaining about, i got my order and saw the driver license, but never got a chce to use it.

my brother and his friends have been posting bad reviews about all the fake id sites on the web, and they also report any new sites to mothers and drunk drivers. So all the bad reviews about all the fake id sites are lies, big lies...oh ### i have to go i hear someone coming. Simone

matt Mar 14, 2008

it's a scam

• Ig
    Igor Apr 03, 2008

For those of you who think believe this post or not just simple question. You sent money and received order - will you go to complains on this board ? Don't think so. If you didn't receive order than yes, i think so you'll be here.

About competitors post yes, its possible, but is any big competition in this area ? I don't see many, most all of them (i believe all of them) is scam so why would one scam guy post complain about another scam guy when he has a lots of real complains on his own ?. He would probably post something like "yes I received but took long tho" means "you fools wait may be you even forget".

I personally didn't order from Spidentity but I got scam from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-y.com and now I'm checking b4 send cash but no luck find so far

So make your own judgment, search other sources but my advice do you own ID since I couldn't find myself anyone who can do right job, all are scammers.

• Us
    user Apr 19, 2008

Yeah, after reading all the comments on this topic, it is pretty clear that it is the same person/persons posting the comments about this site being legit. They have the same style of writing - referring to family members, abusing the people that say this site is a scam, referring to competition etc. Why would you write about your mum or brother finding the card you supposedly received?? obviously they are trying to make it sound like they are underage.
    I myself am in search of an ID card, but it looks like I wont be getting one now. Cant trust any novelty ID site now..

• Ad
    Adrian Apr 24, 2008

This site is legit compared to other fake id sites. they respond to email and also send out the orders. ordered from three other sites, and never got a response, so the scammers are the sites that do not send reply.

They took exactly three weeks to send my card cos I paid by check. If i did like my friend and paid cash i would hav e gotten it in five days like my friend.

I have noticed all the fake id sites make bad comments about their competition and the ones that are legitimate and do not fear the competition say nothing. You have to be really stupid not to wonder why. Isn't it obvious they want you to get it from a site they own..what fool would fall for the crap

Youy want to order a fake id, then make sure you get a response, if not go some where else or just make it yurself

Adrian

• Ca
    Callum May 02, 2008

I haven't ordered from spidentity but I've been thinking about it until I noticed that there are actually 2 identical sites.

I am thinking one of these is fake and one is legit, or both my be fake... who knows...
    Either way I wouldn't order from either of these folks.
    ps. Dont order from www.uk-i-d.co.uk either, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

Charles B May 22, 2008

I was hired by fake id review site fake id guru to post bad reviews about our competition. Most of the postings here are the work of people working with the sites that review them and get a free id or a discounts so do not depend on these postings as they are completely fraudulent fake reviews to deter you from legitimate site.

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS
    [ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

FAKE ID GURU DETAILS

POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWN

Good YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS

IDSFAST

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Charles B May 22, 2008

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

IDSFAST DETAILS

• Sh
    shell May 25, 2008

hay
    has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    if so can u please help me out?
    it would be soo appreciated

• Ha
    hanna Jun 05, 2008

Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

Hanna

Andu Jun 05, 2008

DUN ORDER from them http://www.spidentity.co.uk/ u will be get jacked by them. I receive my ID yes but they pretty much gave me a loose paper that look nuthing like a BC drivers and yet a seal so you put it on yourself... u can frikken do DIY it... n not cost you 100US. Be warned.

Sandra Jun 06, 2008

I am not someone that is hired to put such post I am a customer of spidentity just recently I got my order of a drivers license which I thought that would look legit to the real ones. With Mag. strip and stuff but f**k once I got it it look totally different. if you want me to scan you a copy of what they've send me please let me know. It's such a scam and when I email them they don't even reply. DUN GET IT FROM spidentity.co.uk. They are actually BC Canada based since their postal is a Canada stamp.