• Ra
    Randay Evana Jun 10, 2017

ALIASIDS.COM IS NOT A SCAM

I JUST GOT MY ORDER THIS IS A FAKE POST BY A COMPETITOR WEBSITE

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE FAKE REVIEWS. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS IF YOU CONTACT ANY
    SITE AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND THEN YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED, OTHERWISE YOU NOT
    BE CONCERNED

JUDGE FOR YOURSELF THERE A LOT OF FAKE SITES BUT DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THE REVIEWS

I ordered from spidentity.com and received my order after two and half weeks. The site is definitely legitimate, and although they took few weeks i did get my card.

Then my my mom found the cards and cut them up and was really pissed and contacted the company. I know she has been posting bad comments about all novelty id sites. I would go to the site and check it out yourself before you order ANYWHERE
    D 28th of Dec, 2006 by Ninas 0 Votes
    Aliasids.com IS A LEGITIMATE SITE.

Got my card too, don't know what this boy is talking about
    Yup, sure sounds like the competition. I just received my card which i ordered about three weeks ago.

I must say it looks pretty real, and so far no hassles.

jobodd Oct 06, 2016

The site is not a scam. I just received my stuff ordered from them the scam is the posters who are posting bad reviews and they are the competitor sites who direct you to their own sites.

So if don't want to be scammed, then do not belive any reviews you read on message boards

Warning - fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites... This is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

Caution yeah right. It is owned by them too

Holograms: ?
    Barcodes: ?
    Uv: ?
    Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d
    [id listing] ~~~

Owned by them
    Bad
    Fake id guru
    [id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves~~~

Good yeah bullcrap.. I was asked to do this

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Holograms: ?
    Barcodes: ?
    Uv: ?
    Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru

Good yeah bullcrap.. I was asked to do this

# spidentity.com

jkm425206 Jul 22, 2009

Everyone look at the pics it is real. im a real #in person.
    I waited 3weeks and got that piece of crap.
    Im going to post it all over as much as I can everywhere everyday to # with
    Spidentity.com # u spi.

jkm425206 Jul 22, 2009

They have 3sites that are connected.
    I just got my order after 3weeks of waiting and guess what???
    I knew it was going to be a piece of ### before i opened the envelope
    because it was too thin..###ers it was a virtual ID wraped in plastic [censored]. i ordered a WA State id.
    ### i cant beleive it. if anyone wants to see it email me at [email protected]

• Th
    thor666 Jul 09, 2009

[email protected] for all your needs.

find me on youtube

• Fa
    FAKE POSTER May 29, 2009

I am an employee of many fake id competion sites and they agreed to give me a fake id if I posted fake complaints against the competition. they did not keep their word so I am exposing the fake id comptetion sites where I posted fake reviews saying they were bad

Fake posts by employees of competition sites

Do not rely on any reviews posted on complaintsboard. they are all fake and are posted by competitor sites in order to direct you to their own site.

I worked for fakeidguru and it was my job to post fake reviews about all sites that were their competiton so do not believe the fake reviews posted by competitor sites on all fake id sites.

If a site is legitimate it will not comment on their competitor sites so use your brain and think why would one site diss another

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
    Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves

[id template listing]~

Comments: not allowing new customers
    Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them
    Bad

Fake id guru

• Di
    diana May 29, 2009

I am an employee of other competion sites, and asked to make fake blogs and post fake posts by employees of competition sites

Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves

[id template listing]~

Comments: not allowing new customers
    Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them
    Bad

Fake id guru

• Pa
    papsy Jan 30, 2009

The site has how many pages?

Yet not one of them is indexed in google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Awww.spidentity.co.uk&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=) - this should be a good indication that it can't be trusted, if it's banned from google.

Why is it banned? Scamming people would be a good reason, but a definite answer is a violation of their terms, which can be seen on this page: http://www.spidentity.co.uk/usa.htm

• Ty
    TylersNoveltyIDs Sep 28, 2008

I am not a scam...

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. one novelty id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• St
    stop being so stupid Sep 18, 2008

Oh and a quick advice for anyone, don't talk about any methods to check their validity - because that'd be like revealing your opponent's weaknesses, asking them to find ways to cover it up or even strengthen it. Use logic and other ways instead (just like Igor-good call).

If people can't even understand it (such as - why will any satisfied buyers search complaint websites?), then they deserve to get scammed for their stupidity.

• St
    stop being so stupid Sep 18, 2008

For anyone with some brain, the website is clearly a scam. first off, just like someone said, why would any "satisfied" customers go online, search for a complaint for the id, and talk about how great it is? this is not the forum for bragging. second, whois search is accurate, and. cn =>chinese website. any lights going off yet?

You god damn chinese piece of sh*t (i'm asian as well, so suck it), stop making money by fooling people. and you underage fools, know that going to bars every weekend and getting wasted is nothing but a waste of time and money. perhaps you haven't noticed that 90% of the people going there are fellow failures in life, who's only source of self-esteem is to drink and get phoney attention at bars?

For everyone else who actually planned to use it for legit purposes, kudos to you, and hope they'll get what they deserve. take the $100 as fee for a session of "life lesson"

• Ge
    George Sep 16, 2008

Http://www.spidentity.co.uk/

Is a big fake site, I paid my order and never recieved anything, its been more than 4 months so

Big fake warning!!!

Andrea B Sep 09, 2008

This posting is a scam and posted by the fake id guru staff who make it a point to post bad reviews against all their competitor sites. so before you believer any reviews, you should check to see if the company responds to email or info you ask about.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites... this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good
    Uk-i-d

Owned by them
    Bad
    Fake id guru

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and I know cos I am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad
    Fake id guru

18 days ago by shell [send email]
    Hay
    Has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    If so can u please help me out?
    It would be soo appreciated

7 days ago by hanna [send email]
    Please note the postings here are bogus. we are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

• E
    E Sep 03, 2008

I must agree I sent my money and have not got a thing back I am pisses the hell off. please do not order from them the id's was to be use for a play and now we are #ed and the company has our and we can not contact them. I should have known better no phone # and the address that it is shipped to is like a p. o. box so you can not even get to them but you could stand out side the box and wait on there #. please please do not send them money unless you have it to give away. e

• Ro
    Ronny Aug 23, 2008

The site is NOT A SCAM. i got my id and the reviews sound like they are posted by competitor site.

R

• Th
    THE ONE Aug 19, 2008

Guys. there is no such thing as compettion. this spidentity sucks. I sent them 100 bucks and they sent me a paper card that said id printed on it. and it took 3 months to get. it had no picture no state. nothing. your best bet is canada. if you want more info on it just email me.

• Il
    Ilena Aug 02, 2008

Fake id reviews are all scams - even the forums are scams
    Do not believe any fake id review site. contact the site direct for info…the competitor sites are posting fake reviews to direct you to their own site and then scam you.

All fake id review sites and forums are set up by the competition site in order to gain your business…so do not order a id or driver license from any site that has reviews about other sites…they will always direct you to a site that they own…watch out for these scam sites posting against other competitor sites

Warning – fake id guru and undergroundreview has competitor sites have hired a new set of employees to post bad reviews against all other fake id sites.

I am an ex employee and was told to post bad reviews against all competition websites…this is a total devious way of getting you to order form their own site.

Caution yeah right. it is owned by them toomyoids

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by thembadfake id guru

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru

Austin Andersen Jun 12, 2008

Here's the latest in the ongoing saga from the owner / spokesperson from spidentity. believe it or not this freak called me and threatened me. he told me that if I continued these posts he would post my information on the internet. guess what? it's a business address and phone number so post on! just more ammunition that his site is a total scam.

Don't use his site, it's a total scam and he's a complete and total idiot.in addition for any of you that used your home address you will find that he will post it on the internet. think about it, he's scamming us and then making threats when he doesn't deliver. keep in mind none of this would have happened if he just delivered what he's selling. I even gave him the option of sending my money back, albeit, I did use some harsh words and told him that I would do everything humanly possible to destroy his site and credibility if he didn't return my money. guess what, he simply threatened me. wouldn't have just been easier to either deliver the product or refund my money?

With kindest regards,

Austin

Austin Andersen Jun 12, 2008

This company is a total scam and the owner is a complete fraud! after sending money orders I received nothing. after numerous emails, from their online form generator, I finally received a joke of a product. it was paper, with an american flag. the original picture was sent back to me not attached and the logo of which I paid extra for was also included but not attached.

The product was nothing like the examples on the web site and an 8 year old could have done a better job. it literally looked like the ids that you get when you buy a new wallet, seriously!

I am contacting the rcmp and other local authorities regarding this matter. it may seem strange that someone purchasing a fake id would do this, however the fake id was to be used as part of a movie that we are filming and it seemed more financially responsible to pay this third party company than to have it produced locally.in addition the examples on the site were 100% accurate looking. but believe me the final product, should you be lucky enough to receive one looks nothing like the advertised examples.

Do not waste your time or money on this scam site!

With kindest regards,

Austin

Audry Jun 12, 2008

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them
    Bad
    Fake id guru

Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru

18 days ago by shell [send email]
    Hay
    Has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    If so can u please help me out?
    It would be soo appreciated

Sandra Jun 06, 2008

I am not someone that is hired to put such post I am a customer of spidentity just recently I got my order of a drivers license which I thought that would look legit to the real ones. With Mag. strip and stuff but f**k once I got it it look totally different. if you want me to scan you a copy of what they've send me please let me know. It's such a scam and when I email them they don't even reply. DUN GET IT FROM spidentity.co.uk. They are actually BC Canada based since their postal is a Canada stamp.

Andu Jun 05, 2008

DUN ORDER from them http://www.spidentity.co.uk/ u will be get jacked by them. I receive my ID yes but they pretty much gave me a loose paper that look nuthing like a BC drivers and yet a seal so you put it on yourself... u can frikken do DIY it... n not cost you 100US. Be warned.

• Ha
    hanna Jun 05, 2008

Please note the postings here are bogus. We are a bunch of college and high school students hired by sites like myoid and fakeid uk messge board to post fake reviews about all sites. the majority of these reviews are bogus and only posted to recommend other websites of competitor sites.

Hanna

• Sh
    shell May 25, 2008

hay
    has annyone actually gotten an id card from one of these sites??
    if so can u please help me out?
    it would be soo appreciated

Charles B May 22, 2008

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

FAKE ID GURU DETAILS

POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWN

Good YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS

IDSFAST

IDSFAST DETAILS

Charles B May 22, 2008

I was hired by fake id review site fake id guru to post bad reviews about our competition. Most of the postings here are the work of people working with the sites that review them and get a free id or a discounts so do not depend on these postings as they are completely fraudulent fake reviews to deter you from legitimate site.

CAUTION YEAH RIGHT. IT IS OWNED BY THEM TOO

MYOIDS
    [ID TEMPLATE LISTING]

MYOIDS DETAILS

HOLOGRAMS: ?
    BARCODES: ?
    UV: ?
    COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

THEIR OWN SITE TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

FAKE ID GURU DETAILS

POSTS BAD REVIEWS AGAINT ALL SITES THEY DO NOT OWN

Good YEAH ###..I WAS ASKED TO DO THIS

IDSFAST

IDSFAST DETAILS

• Ca
    Callum May 02, 2008

I haven't ordered from spidentity but I've been thinking about it until I noticed that there are actually 2 identical sites.

I am thinking one of these is fake and one is legit, or both my be fake... who knows...
    Either way I wouldn't order from either of these folks.
    ps. Dont order from www.uk-i-d.co.uk either, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

• Ad
    Adrian Apr 24, 2008

This site is legit compared to other fake id sites. they respond to email and also send out the orders. ordered from three other sites, and never got a response, so the scammers are the sites that do not send reply.

They took exactly three weeks to send my card cos I paid by check. If i did like my friend and paid cash i would hav e gotten it in five days like my friend.

I have noticed all the fake id sites make bad comments about their competition and the ones that are legitimate and do not fear the competition say nothing. You have to be really stupid not to wonder why. Isn't it obvious they want you to get it from a site they own..what fool would fall for the crap

Youy want to order a fake id, then make sure you get a response, if not go some where else or just make it yurself

Adrian

• Us
    user Apr 19, 2008

Yeah, after reading all the comments on this topic, it is pretty clear that it is the same person/persons posting the comments about this site being legit. They have the same style of writing - referring to family members, abusing the people that say this site is a scam, referring to competition etc. Why would you write about your mum or brother finding the card you supposedly received?? obviously they are trying to make it sound like they are underage.
    I myself am in search of an ID card, but it looks like I wont be getting one now. Cant trust any novelty ID site now..

• Ig
    Igor Apr 03, 2008

For those of you who think believe this post or not just simple question. You sent money and received order - will you go to complains on this board ? Don't think so. If you didn't receive order than yes, i think so you'll be here.

About competitors post yes, its possible, but is any big competition in this area ? I don't see many, most all of them (i believe all of them) is scam so why would one scam guy post complain about another scam guy when he has a lots of real complains on his own ?. He would probably post something like "yes I received but took long tho" means "you fools wait may be you even forget".

I personally didn't order from Spidentity but I got scam from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-y.com and now I'm checking b4 send cash but no luck find so far

So make your own judgment, search other sources but my advice do you own ID since I couldn't find myself anyone who can do right job, all are scammers.

matt Mar 14, 2008

it's a scam

• Si
    Simone Mar 08, 2008

This site about reviews is totally bogus. I had ordered a id from spidentity.com and received it after three weeks, but i was so stupid i had it come to my home. What a mess i created, my big brother found it and was pissed, so he told my parents, and i was grounded for three weeks. Not sure what everyone is complaining about, i got my order and saw the driver license, but never got a chce to use it.

my brother and his friends have been posting bad reviews about all the fake id sites on the web, and they also report any new sites to mothers and drunk drivers. So all the bad reviews about all the fake id sites are lies, big lies...oh ### i have to go i hear someone coming. Simone

• Lo
    Lorena Feb 14, 2008

If this is not a legitimate site, then why did i get the idcards i ordered? Surely someone is messign around, i ordered three weeks ago and just received my id products today, and then i read this. this whole complaints site is a hoax and you should not believe it unless you get it from a relaibel source.

• Do
    Doreen Jan 19, 2008

Why then did i receive my order. those people posting it is a scam, then those say they got no response. i contacted them and got a auto response saying they were closed for the season, but few weeks later got my order, so all this crap about being a scam is obviously not true

• Do
    Doreen Jan 19, 2008

Yeah right, this is most likely the competition posting. Why is it then that i received whart i ordered within a few weeks, obvious you are either talking about ### or confused it with another site. i got my order from aliasids several weeks ago, and get with it boys

• La
    la montra Jan 02, 2008

this site is a complete scam I ordered two months ago and still nothing do not send money to this people and I',m not a competitor am a client that order and never got the goods

NoreoX Nov 23, 2007

Well im not sure wat do believe. I just sent out a payment, didnt think to do a search and check if this site was legitimate. I agree that it pretty much seems like a scam and i feel like a complete idiot now. But im hoping for the best and hope i didnt make a stupid mistake. O well only time will tell.

marshycoco Aug 16, 2007

Yes, it is a scam i sent money 2 months ago they sent a blank id card for me to fill in myself 120 dollar piece of garbage.

• So
    someone miffed Jul 24, 2007

This company Spidentity is a scam... I sent them money a month ago... Nothing they sent me an email when i asked for a confirmation that simple said... you are overseas (i am in the usa) lol... and it takes longer... I sent them money priority... as they said it would be processed immediately if I did that... still nothing... My own damn fault I suppose...

Just be careful... if I do receive something I will retract my statement... until then... watch out for the scammers!