eGlobalCentralsamsung gear iconx r140 bluetooth

I sent back in perfect order these earbuds because they did not sync with video media, the case RMA - [protected] was opened. The numerous emails back and forward stating the following: 1, the earbuds have been received in perfect order 2, the earbuds will be tested, 3, the earbuds are now being classed as DOA (Dead On Arrival), the 4, they are asking me to pay an admin fee 18 euros and a pick-up fee of 30 euros! NO! This product does not work properly, I bought for the use of watching movies, TV shows etc., and returned within 2 days in perfect order with all parts included. I am entitled and within the EU law within my right to get a full refund. The goods are DOA and faulty, stated on communication by eGlobal and now I am being asked to pay money out! No this is NOT on and I want someone within your Compliance & Policy department to contact me because as a customer / consumer I am not under any obligation to pay for a pick up fee for a faulty / DOA product and an admin fee, what is your company about?! You take money from people and send faulty goods out, then request 48 euros, this is quite unbelievable and astounding that this is even occuring! I am wanting the email address and a contact name as under the EU legislation a company like yours cannot refuse to pay for a full refund on DOA / faukty goods. I also need a copy of all communications from the case, again I am within my right to request this under the GDPR legislation. I await your response.

Li