EFavorMart / Bad service

I order an personalized item from this website company. They made a mistake with my shipping. i paid for 2nd day shipping which is 26.81. now the day its suppose to be delivered, it wasnt. i contacted the website stating that i have not recieved anything. when going through a run around ups stated to me that in fact that the company messed up the order. now in their policy they state that if we mess up your order that we will refund it back. unfortunately that policy was not true. please do not purchase from this website because honestly if a mistake happens they are not true to their policy. i actually am taking this to samll claims court.

Va

Comments

7th of Apr, 2011

I ordered white and cream silk roses from efavormart. The package was shipped, but was lost by UPS. UPS stated that the sender (efavormart) would have to file a claim for the package, that the claim had to be initiated by the sender. I contacted efavormart and asked them to file the claim and have been ignored by them. They took my money and i have nothing and they are not willing to help. Needless to say I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!