EDP Reporting / Unauthorized billing

I happened to be checking my bank account online when I noticed my account was overdrawn. I then saw a check that was for $99 in my account record. After calling my bank, then calling edpreporting.com I was unable to get any answers. The 'person' at edpreporting.com told me it would be at least 24-48 hours before I received a call back from anyone. Again, I called my bank, but still got nothing. Now I am out $99 and trying to come up with money to pay overdraft fees to my bank. What am I supposed to do?

Lu

Comments

• Va
      18th of Nov, 2008

With as many complaints these b*st*rds have on them why are they still doing this to people. I'm a single mom with 2 kids to raise. I don't have an extra $99.00 just laying around for some sorry company to think they just snatch. $99.00 buys food for us for a month. I will take this as far as I need to see this doesn't happen to anyone else. If you call the 800 # they charge you, emails don't get answered. I will file a dispute just like everyone else but that doesn't take care of the charges. Companies like this have to be stopped.