EDP Card / Unauthorized electronic check scam!

I just received my bank statement today and i have found 2 unauthorized electronic checks on my statement by 2 different companies this one is for 159.95. I will be getting my money back!!!

Comments

1st of Aug, 2007
    EDP Card - Swipe money from my account!

EDP Card debited 159.95 out of my account. This caused an over draft in my account. I tried to call and was unsuccessful. I have also emailed them but have not gotten a response. I do have a confirmation number from my account. I don't know what EDP CARD services are.

• Ca
      2nd of Aug, 2007
    EDP Card - Unauthorized charges!

I got a statement from my old bank today that a check for $159.95 had been returned because I didn't have the funds. I haven't used that account in over 3 months since I moved, and only had 54 cents in it. I never authorized anything, and now I can't even get through to the company. I have tried calling three times, and have waited at least 10 minutes each time, just to be told no one could help me and to go to their website. So I try their website and it keeps directing me to different search sites. Completely bogus. I was charged an overdraft charge by my bank because of this.

• Ro
      2nd of Aug, 2007

The same thing happened to me on August 1.I received a paper saying my account was overdrawn. I suggest file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Usually the banks won't help int his matter. I filed a complaint and BBB will contact the company for you. It is nice knowing I am not the only one.

24th of Jul, 2008
    EDP debit card - stole my money
    EDP
    Florida
    edpreporting.com

I received this worthless debit card in the mail that 99.00 was taken out of my checking account for and now I can't seem to talk to any one about this. What the ### is going on with these people and why were they allowed to take 99.00 out of my acct. for a debit card I do not need nor do I want? I have a debit card through my bank, why would I need this one? I not only want but I need my money back because of this I bounced a check for my rent and now have to pay all kinds of extra money I don't have plus the99.00 that's missing!! Who in god's name do I talk to about this ###????

• Da
      29th of Jul, 2008

Having a hard time paying my bills and paid over $100 in fine. I did a stop payment in my bank account. It might work for you.