Edible Arrangementshorrible service

The worst service i've ever expecrienced. The worst edible arrangement location!! I live in ny I ordered an arrangement for mothers day 2 days in advance. I called to just change the apartment number. Not only could I not get through to anyone because the line kept saying "this number is not receiving phone calls at this time" but when I did get a ring it went to a voicemail.See Top 10 Worst Companies in McDonough, GAFinally after a day of calling I got through to someone and told them the change, mother's day comes and they never delivered the arrangement, no notification or anything. Now that I want a refund the customer service is telling me it's at the store discretion if they want to refund my money. How?! You can't deliver a mother's day gift after the fact and if the arrangement could not be delievered for any reason the customer should be notified so they can take the necessary steps. Mind you I am still trying to get a hold of someone for my refund. I've been a loyal customer of the franchise and have never experienced such distasteful service.

Na