Edible Arrangements / poor customer service!
The product is very cute but the customer service at the franchisees (At least at far hills, nj) and at the corporate office have had us tell them not to deliver to us! A friend wanted to send us one of their baskets of fruit to thank me for helping them with some pc problems (I know how to fix pcs... If you can't tell, I can't make nice looking websites! But the content, at least here is what counts).
So the far hills office calls to tell us they will be delivering a gift. I ask who it's from 3 times and it wasn't till I hung up on them and they called back, did they tell me on the 4th request who it was from. And this is cut fruit (Hopefully fresh) so you shouldn't leave it outside too long. So I ask 'when will you be coming / can we set a time' for you to drop this off? She tells me 'no, we can't commit to a time!' we're supposed to stay home all day for this?!
As much as I am a kid at heart, i've cut fruit pieces and pb&j sandwiches in different shapes, and this would be our first edible arrangements basket, I tell her we don't want the delivery. She should call the people sending the gift to thank them but the recipient doesn't want it because edible arrangements customer service is pitiful. She says ok (Quite willingly, with no qualms) and I hang up.
I want to let their corporate office know how a franchisee is annoying (At least) one customer. Their website has no corporate phone number. I call the livingston, nj locaiton and get the corporate 800 number. I google the company and find the president's name. Calling at 8:15am, I dial by name and get a recording that is out of the office till october 16th. If you need immediate assistance, call cheryl at a 7 digit extension?! No, that doesn't work in their phone system. A phone number? What's their f_ing area code.
More searches on google. Ah, 203... Dial that number - it'll take me right to cheryl's line!? No! That's their f_ing switchboard. Ok, I can dial by name, like I did for the president. It wants you to dial by last name!? What the f___! Cheryl only left her first name on that recording.
For more information check out my website I set up to warn others about the lame customer service from edible arrangements: http://www.Ediblearrangementssucks.com/
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - coupon scam 
- Edible Arrangements - service / rudeness to the person receiving the gift
- Edible Arrangements - chocolate covered strawberry
- Edible Arrangements - Valentine's Day Fruit Bouquet (delivery)
- Edible Arrangements - order #s1339091217 store #1339 main street, richmond, va
- Edible Arrangements - everything went wrong