Edible Arrangements / birthday arrangement fruit basket order #w0071248493
I placed an order on November the 7th for my mother's birthday which was the next day. They delivered the basket and the balloons. When I received it the fruit number was broken In half and the sole of the fruits looked discolored. How can I give this as a gift. When I called the store and spoke to the manager Michelle she was not able to help me get a refund. She insisted in sending another one out but by then it would be too late and I was just completely disgusted with the product and lack of customer service I received. How could you send something or that to a paying customer. This is the store in Laurel Maryland. I don't think I will ever order from this business ever again. First experience was completely unsatisfactory. Why isn't there an 800 number where I can speak to a regional manager or corporate that can be able to handle such issues? I won't ever recommend this place to anyone I know.
Updated by Nickynicky, Nov 08, 2018
$82 down the drain. I had to throw the whole thing away.
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - Poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - Franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - Wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - Horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - Poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessionalism/ missed delivery
- Edible Arrangements - Employee hung up on me after order not delivered
- Edible Arrangements - chocolate dipped strawberries
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional
- Edible Arrangements - product