Eden Cosmetics / scamming people

I did not order this product, they sent me a free sample with shipping charges, i recieved some tiny crappy samples, followed by an unauthorized $70.00 charge on my card. this is ridiculous, possibly the wost business of the face of the ###ing planet.

Comments

10th of Dec, 2008

I agree. I just checked my account and they just took 70.00 out of my account. I
    didn't order nothing from them but the free samples and they didn't mentioned anything about a 70.00 charge to your account for signing up for a free purchases. Oh this company will hear from me and my lawyer this is straight FRAUD ALERT do not order anything from this company free or not!!!1

• Gl
      29th of Dec, 2008

I thoroughly agree with you .I ordered a sample for 7.20 and then a pending charge showed up for 69.41 .When I inquired they told me that they had a 15 day return policy and i didn't do that. A 3 month supply was sent and I was put on automatic renewnal. . She cancelled the renewnal and offered to send me a diners card of 50.00 to off set the cost. I refused. I have called several times and they all say the same thing that they have a return policy.

They are scammers

• Ki
      19th of Apr, 2009

i agree they scammed me too i am on a limited budget so 70.00 to me is like a million dollars. does anyone have a number for this scamming business. i see that it has rachal ray name with it too. so i guess i will send messages to racheal ray. when she gets enough complaints and people stop watching her maybe she will realize that taking money from people is wrong. she has billions so 70.00 is just pennies for her. now off to send her a few choice words.

• Ki
      19th of Apr, 2009

ok here is the number i have 1-866-514-8949. i contacted them and they told me that i had a 15 day trial period to try their product, if you didnt return the merchandise you will be charged the 69.41 for the sample. even though the add i chose said free sample. i have not even received the merchandise yet. they are refusing a refund due to i didnt cancel and return the merchandise before the 15 days were up. i am going to get ahold of the main person about this if not my lawyer said he would be happy to take this case i wish you all good luck and will keep yall informed.

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2009

keep in mind this company also sells Green Tea Extreme and the same exact processed happened and it was the same customer service number for my eden Cosmetics product. i actually was offered a $100 diners club card for the "inconenience. They will not budge on a credit. These companies are complete scams...it's or fault for fallng for it unfortunately and now we are left with a minimum $79 bill for a supposed $150 value product...it's definitely NOT worth anymore than the original $7.32!

• Lo
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I was charged $131.00. I called for a refund and cancellation number and they said there are no returns. I called my bank and they put me in touch with the fraud department, who then told me to send it back with a tracking number and in 30 days one way or the other my monies would be refunded.I also had to get a new debit card so there would be no further charges made. If Eden Cosmetics doesn't refund me my bank will and they will go after Eden.By the way the value of their product is bad. Bare minerals is a far superior product!!! And your right...it was my fault for falling for the free sample ploy... there is only one thing free in this world and that is the love of Jesus Christ.

• Mj
      14th of Dec, 2009

I was charged 130.41 on my debit card today. This is the worst possible time for me and I cannot afford it at all. My bank is going to start and try to help me with this tomorrow. I am so upset - I emailed them and then followed up with a phone call within 2 days of receiving the trial offer and was told I was cancelled. When I called them today they told me yes, I was cancelled, but was being charged 130.41 for the little trial kit they sent. They told me they had informed me of this and there was nothing I could do. I hope my bank can help, but if not I will file with the federal trade commission, the better business bureau, contact my representative, the harrisburg, pa attorney general, and as many government resources I can find. This is so wrong and hurtful to consumers. I encourage everyone to do what they can to this company.

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2010

I experienced the same as mjvdc...(previous complaint) I am happy to report that I filed a "complaint" with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Protection, Harrisburg Regional Office via the Internet. Today I received a letter from them indicating that the complaint had been settled in my behalf. I checked my credit card and the 131.41 had been credited and then I also received a $1.00 check from them. No request was made further to send the product back...however I would gladly do this as it is of no value to me.
    Take the time to report this as I did if the bank drags their feet. Good Luck