Ecost / scam on Platinum Premium membership offerred!!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

STAY AWAY from their "Platinum Premium" trap deal. They sent you some "too good to be true" price, and you can buy it if you pay $39.95 for membership. Once you signed up = you're screwed. The outrageous deal is a bait for you to buy the membership. The deal is never there, always expired, plus it said "offer will be randomly posted between 11am-6pm", meaning you will be on computer for 8 hours, hitting F5 to refresh the page, and NOTHING will come up. I tried that, just to prove this company is a scam. So Stay away from them!!!

Ke

Comments

• Ap
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Ecost - shippping nightmare
    Rick Applegate
    Florida

Ecost Complaint

Shipping Nightmare - Hard Drive
    Posted By: appledouble on 2/11/2009 Print Email Link/Share

Got something to say? Help other consumers by sharing your experiences on My3cents...

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I ordered an internal hard drive for my computer. I paid the extra money to have it shipped 2 day mail. Order was placed on Friday and now it is Wed. and still not hard drive. I needed the part by Tues. so my son could continue you his online schooling, which is why I paid for the 2 day shipping!!! I've made multiple calls, sent multiple emails to cancel the order and they won't b/c it is transit! Their site shows it is still sitting in the stupid warehouse! They say I'll get it Thurs (tomorrow), but I highly doubt it!

Go to your local Best Buy or OfficeDepot, whatever.

You might pay a few dollars more, but at least you'll have your part without paying for shipping THAT DOESN'T WORK!!!

Stay away from these bozos! Don't learn your lesson the hard way like I did!

9th of Jun, 2009

that's true. i never got even a single outragous deal even if i stay before computer 8 hours a day. the only chance you can get is a say 5 dollars little stuff and it requires 20 dollors for shipping. yes, even the plantitum member supposed to qualify up to five free shipping, these "outragous offer" is not inclued.

• Bc
      8th of Aug, 2016
    Ecost - Poor service, NIGHTMARE
    eCost.com
    California
    ecost.com

It was terrible! I promised my-self not to order from eCost.com again! I ordered one thing and they shipped something else cheaper. Being on the phone everyday for 2, 3 weeks finally got RA#. But I decided to keep the item because of the headache to get the money back from these people. When I tried to use the product, IT DOESN'T WORK! I am done with this company. I had an almost same experience with them before, but I didn't learn from the first mistake. If any one decided to order from them, good luck that they send you the item you ordered, if not, it will be a nightmare. The first time, I had to pay for the return shipping, even though they sent me a defective item.