Econo Lodge / Billing issues!
Recently my brother was married and spent the weekend in Logan UT at the Econo Lodge. As a wedding gift I payed for 1 night of the stay. I called the front dest a few days prior to the Reservation, and arranged payment. On tues of the following week I received the charge for the second night which overdrew the account and as a result I was charged $20.00 by my bank. I tried to call the motel and I spoke the GM. Who said as I was explaining "I Do not Care". After calling all over the continental U.S. for 2 hours I found someone who could help me get the room charges refunded however I have to accept the $20.00 charge from the bank which wouldn't exist had they not charged me so I personally as a consumer would never recommend this hotel to anyone else there are far better accommodation in Logan and the surrounding areas.
More Econo Lodge Complaints & Reviews
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Cancellation Policy
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274