Ecco Shoes / I no longer buy ecco!
It appears that nothing has changed at Ecco. I used to buy Ecco shoes for their comfort but found that on three pairs of shoes the centres of the soles came away after little wear. The reason for this as far as I could observe was simple. It appears to be that they stamp their 'Ecco' brand name large and very deeply into the rubber sole to the extent that it weakens around that area. Believing that I was doing them a favor, I wrote to them (no reply) and subsequently spoke to them (with little courtesy). They told me to send the shoes back to them. I replied that I would if they sent me the postage or they could ask their local dealer (just up the road from me) to pick them up. They refused. Their customer service is appalling. I no longer buy Ecco. End of story.
More Ecco Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco Shoes - terrible experience 
- Ecco Shoes - Desert Boots
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles
- Ecco Shoes - shoes - brand new
- Ecco - walking shoes
- Ecco Shoes - ecco dress shoes - soles spontaneously disintegrate